PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CB Xavier Rhodes 5 years 78 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering he's been a crucial part of two Super Bowl winning teams, and he's improved tremendously in three seasons from an undrafted rookie, to a Pro Bowler in just his second year while becoming the number 1 CB, to becoming a Top 10/All Pro CB in his third year, Butler has been a great player for this team.

I would be truly ecstatic if he were to re-sign but if he doesn't and signs a big contract elsewhere, i'll be really happy for him.

he's been a crucial part on 1 SB winning team. He was 4th on the depth chart and a walk on who made the play of his life in the biggest moment.

Since then, yes his career has taken off due to his ability, but also his work ethic

Considering he's been a crucial part of two Super Bowl winning teams, and he's improved tremendously in three seasons from an undrafted rookie, to a Pro Bowler in just his second year while becoming the number 1 CB, to becoming a Top 10/All Pro CB in his third year, Butler has been a great player for this team.

I would be truly ecstatic if he were to re-sign but if he doesn't and signs a big contract elsewhere, i'll be really happy for him.
I can honestly say that any player who leaves for whatever reason, I want nothing more than for them to suck on the new team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back