PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CB Kareem Jackson's deal with Texans

I don't know why people are so worried about Revis leaving. Revis wants to stay in NE. NE wants Revis to stay. They seem to both be rational, non-emotional negotiators. The market for top CBs is pretty well established with the Sherman deal (and others). I just don't see a difficult negotiation. It's a difficult price, but not a difficult negotiation.

It's not a murky area where you are trying to get a slot receiver to accept that he's not going to be paid like a

The market for top CBs is pretty well established with the Sherman deal (and others). I just don't see a difficult negotiation. It's a difficult price, but not a difficult negotiation.

Same as with DMac I think the main issue is getting into a bidding war with a flush team (Revis: e.g. Jets, DMac: Eagles, Colts) that artificially inflates the market.

Last edited:
Sadly flowers and the chargers are reportedly close to a deal.

Potentially No real top corner option left available to replace revis. Time for bb and Kraft to pony up some cash.

Ps: this is why I see peters as a possible choice if we pick a player at 32.

im with you..

now maxwell is going to over 10 million a year. lol this is crazy.
i hope they can somehow work out a deal.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back