PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CB Kareem Jackson's deal with Texans

I don't know why people are so worried about Revis leaving. Revis wants to stay in NE. NE wants Revis to stay. They seem to both be rational, non-emotional negotiators. The market for top CBs is pretty well established with the Sherman deal (and others). I just don't see a difficult negotiation. It's a difficult price, but not a difficult negotiation.

It's not a murky area where you are trying to get a slot receiver to accept that he's not going to be paid like a

The market for top CBs is pretty well established with the Sherman deal (and others). I just don't see a difficult negotiation. It's a difficult price, but not a difficult negotiation.

Same as with DMac I think the main issue is getting into a bidding war with a flush team (Revis: e.g. Jets, DMac: Eagles, Colts) that artificially inflates the market.

Last edited:
Sadly flowers and the chargers are reportedly close to a deal.

Potentially No real top corner option left available to replace revis. Time for bb and Kraft to pony up some cash.

Ps: this is why I see peters as a possible choice if we pick a player at 32.

im with you..

now maxwell is going to over 10 million a year. lol this is crazy.
i hope they can somehow work out a deal.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back