PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Caserio Likely Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
O no how ever will we be able to replace his draft contributions.
I can’t wait til he’s drafting first round jags and second round busts elsewhere hopefully in the conference still.
I mean I could of had a better draft drunk and throwing darts at a draft board.

As someone who has been haunting this board for years I am sure you are aware that his duties go far beyond "draft contributions". He scouts, he does positional coaching during practices/camp, has been the facilitator of many good trades and FA pickups.

Him leaving would be a loss no matter the angle you want to look at it.

As someone who has been haunting this board for years I am sure you are aware that his duties go far beyond "draft contributions". He scouts, he does positional coaching during practices/camp, has been the facilitator of many good trades and FA pickups.

Don’t see it that way. If it does happen I’m hoping Atlanta fires Thomas Dimitroff and the Pats get him back in New England. Despite their record, I thought he did a pretty good job down there building a team from the ground up, has a good working relationship with the organization and would transition back just fine.

With BOB supposedly holding roster sway and Easterby doing his Rasputin thing in Houston the hierarchy there doesn't seem like a warm & fuzzy landing spot for a guy that will be looking to make his mark. Why would Caserio exchange being in Belichick's shadow for standing in a lesser one? That said, it's no stretch to see him wanting to be someplace else where it would be his show.

he Detroit Patriots are not far behind and soon the whole league will be knocking over themselves to raid the Patriots coaching staff.
The Detroit Patriots are actually way far behind at 3-10 :)

I don't see Caserio staying. The open question is whether Josh will stay if Brady stays.

I hope that we pay KVN and then focus the rest of our efforts on the offense.

EDIT: Yes, we should pay McCourty if he still wants to play.

Last edited:

Eh I’m not as convinced we will see.

I don't see Caserio staying. The open question is whether Josh will stay if Brady stays.

Caserio is a gonner...I'd like to see Josh pick up more drafting responsibilities. "Bill...that's the wrong WR to draft"...that kinda thing

The Detroit Patriots are actually way far behind at 3-10 :)
What a train wreck that team is. Too bad for Fat Matt and Quinn

That presumes that Josh stays.

Caserio is a gonner...I'd like to see Josh pick up more drafting responsibilities. "Bill...that's the wrong WR to draft"...that kinda thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes