PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Carolina vs Boston in the second round

So much fail in this post.

Ok Yoda. I want them to win in a big way. I'm basing that post on the statistics and regardless if the Bruins pull it off, that's how I feel about the NHL playoffs in general.

What statistics? Your post was completely inaccurate.

Hats off to the Bruins. An excellent season and a team on the rise. I just hope they keep them together long enough to be world beaters. A good balance of veterans and youth. Hopefully next year will be different.

I really thought they were going to pull it out in overtime. Carolina looked gassed and ready to fold. All 3 Boston teams lost tonight, what a bummer.

Congrats to Gm Peter Chiarelli for actually making the B's on that uniform relevant again. I'm very impressed with him so far.

Down to the last few minutes of OT and both sides were exhausted with the 'Canes getting their own rebounds close to the Bruins goal...tough loss for them but it's a building block for next season- back with a vengence!

absolutely heart breaking:(:(.

Yeah it is, they really had a legit chance to go all the way IMO and fell into too deep of a hole. The sad part is this team will not be the same next year, to many contracts due and I'm afraid they wasted their best chance!

Yeah it is, they really had a legit chance to go all the way IMO and fell into too deep of a hole. The sad part is this team will not be the same next year, to many contracts due and I'm afraid they wasted their best chance!

The Bruins are in one of the best situations in the league. They have all their important players locked up, with the exception of Kessel and Kreji. But both are RFA's. You dont stand to lose any important pieces to free agency.

I was really pulling for you guys to take it all this year. I was pretty disappointed with the result last night.

The Bruins are in one of the best situations in the league. They have all their important players locked up, with the exception of Kessel and Kreji. But both are RFA's. You dont stand to lose any important pieces to free agency.

I was really pulling for you guys to take it all this year. I was pretty disappointed with the result last night.

Yeah, you nailed it on the head. The only real important decisions are Kessel and Krejci. It's a matter of seeing who is going to swoop in and try to sign them away.

What a shame, they just didn't have it last night and the Whalers did. I thought they'd be playing Washington in the conference finals, I was wrong on both accounts.

All you can do is hope they learned from this and they do better/advance farther next year; at least they are relevent again in Boston.......

What a shame, they just didn't have it last night and the Whalers did.

I spent a couple of years out in Colorado during the mid 90's and used to love taunting the Avalanche fans at the bars. Everytime I referenced them I would call them the Nordiques and ask them questons like. How does it feel to inherit a team that had the 2nd best record in the NHL the year before? You guys really put your time in as fans before you won that first cup.

Shaunessy said it best about those goobers in Carlina; they show up early, tailgate before the game, they all wear the Hurricanes gear, cheer like maniacs all game long and don't have the slightest idea what they are cheering about.

They will never be the Hurricanes, they'll always be the Whalers................

still hurts to think about it...no way we should have lost to the canes - just didn't bring the intensity for the 2nd round like we did agains't the habs

still hurts to think about it...no way we should have lost to the canes - just didn't bring the intensity for the 2nd round like we did agains't the habs

Wouldn't have mattered anyway. They were way too banged up to go against the Penguins anway.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back