PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cardinals cut Isabella

Seriously. All this talk this offseason of getting Jonnu more involved in the offense and he's pretty much at or just below last year's pace. And Hunter is doing even worse than him. :crying:
You can thank Matt Patricia and Joe Judge for that. They are the 'architects' of this lousy offense.

I’m curious if Isabella could be dangerous in the slot.
I’m going to say since a BB protege bounced him no.
But I’m curious for at least a workout.
My guess he is Chicago bound

We can't sign him. With Patricia as a coach, adding an Isabella would be too much estrogen sounding names on the team.

If Andy's name was masculine, something like Rock Hardon, I would be all for signing him.

Seriously. All this talk this offseason of getting Jonnu more involved in the offense and he's pretty much at or just below last year's pace. And Hunter is doing even worse than him. :crying:
Jonnu is such a misused weapon. When the ball is in his hands he is a beast.

The few times they designed specific plays for him it has worked out great.

He is a good blocker and they should use him more in the screen game and would be cool to see him run a few snaps out of the backfield and run a fee jet sweeps as well

Why have some folks here had such a hard on for this guy? Is it just because he’s a small, white WR from UMass?
For me, personally, it's the 10.5 100m in high school (faster than Thornton - esp taking wind into account) and the UMass. Also, he's failed with just one team, so there's that unknown regarding whether he'd work somewhere else. At this point, though, based on what others have said, it doesn't make sense right now (if ever since he has been injured this year).

Last edited:

And now JonNo has an injury excuse to take an early-season vay-cay... I was hoping to see him used in the backfield more often this season, but that hasn't really come to pass either... Hadn't I read somewhere that McDaniels was the reason that the TEs weren't more involved in the offense last season...?

The fact that people are still interested in him proves my suspicion correct that all the reasons he's coveted here have nothing to do with football.

nut up and say what you mean... and btw, congrats on winning the most Passive Aggressive Post of the Year award.

We can't sign him. With Patricia as a coach, adding an Isabella would be too much estrogen sounding names on the team.

If Andy's name was masculine, something like Rock Hardon, I would be all for signing him.
You assume Patricia would know how to utilize a hard-on correctly

Worth a look on PS.

There's a dude out in the world named Max Fightmaster... and he's in the army, so his full title/name is STAFF SERGEANT MAX FIGHTMASTER. He doesn't play football, but we should still sign him.

There's a dude out in the world named Max Fightmaster... and he's in the army, so his full title/name is STAFF SERGEANT MAX FIGHTMASTER. He doesn't play football, but we should still sign him.

I hope he's promoted to Master Sgt before he ships-out...

LMAO. Maybe the Patriots just need more female energy in the locker room! :haha:

Stats be like Taylor Price or somethin'

YearTeamRECYDSAVGLNGTDATTYDSAVG
2022Cardinals22110.511000-
2021Cardinals11313.013000-
2020Cardinals2122410.75421-6-6.0
2019Cardinals918921.08814153.8
Career3344713.5883591.8

I’m curious if Isabella could be dangerous in the slot.
I’m going to say since a BB protege bounced him no.
But I’m curious for at least a workout.
My guess he is Chicago bound
coaching wise, wouldn't you think Kevin Sumlin had a bigger impact on KK?

He was Kingsburys HC at both Houston and Texas Tech while he was climbing the coaching ladder...

He is worth a PS add though...could run burner routes in practices... he can take the top off a D...

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back