PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cancer part II (Go Fund Me Added)

Good luck today, Sammy.
Enjoy the drugs, the nurses, and the jello.

Don't forget to bring your driver's license, social security card, passport, birth certificate, registration, and a notarized letter from your landlord.

But then they'll ask you, in a governmental "I don't give a shyt" tone, for a certified bank statement mailed to your current address. Of course you won't have that because you've been receiving electronic bank statements since a decade ago and the only mail you get are coupon fliers, "current resident" stuff and a couple of "happy family" Christmas cards from some future divorcee.

But don't worry you'll get your car registered, or whatever, during the next trip or two. And while it might suck that the trips cost you about a grand in missed work wages you'll feel therapeutically relieved that you'll have something registered in the state you're probably leaving in a couple of years.

Good luck and have fun.

It's good to know this is the universal DMV experience.

Don't forget to bring your driver's license, social security card, passport, birth certificate, registration, and a notarized letter from your landlord.

But then they'll ask you, in a governmental "I don't give a shyt" tone, for a certified bank statement mailed to your current address. Of course you won't have that because you've been receiving electronic bank statements since a decade ago and the only mail you get are coupon fliers, "current resident" stuff and a couple of "happy family" Christmas cards from some future divorcee.

But don't worry you'll get your car registered, or whatever, during the next trip or two. And while it might suck that the trips cost you about a grand in missed work wages you'll feel therapeutically relieved that you'll have something registered in the state you're probably leaving in a couple of years.

Good luck and have fun.
Unless you’re an “undocumented American”. Then you’re all good.

Unless you’re an “undocumented American”. Then you’re all good.

True story:. I stood in an hour long line with my immigrant wife and watched an admittedly illegal immigrant demand his Visa because he had been driving trucks here for the last fifteen years anyway. He had no paper work or anything to prove who he was. My wife at the time was baffled because she had spent the better part of a year proving who she was by providing police records, blood tests, TB test results, financial documents and documents signed by my parents proving support and etc etc only to watch a guy just stomp in and demand his green card. Haha.

"green card? I don't need no steenking green card, gringo..."

330px-Gold_Hat_portrayed_by_Alfonso_Bedoya.jpg

Sent some love your way homie, praying for you!

any more updates from sammy? I haven't forgotten about you. hope this message finds you well.

I’m sorry I totally missed this. I hope you are better and safe!

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back