Pick Results: NE: 0% at LAC: 0%

Sun
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soliel

In the Starting Line-Up
I thought the port was simply a way to deliver the medicine in the easiest and most effective manner possible? Doesn’t everyone who has cancer and is receiving chemotherapy need to have a port installed in the beginning of their treatment to help to save time and administer all of the various medications/contrast fluid for testing? Or am I incorrect?

My brother in law’s wife had NHL (and a port) and has been in remission for almost 6 years, so there are success stories.

That could be so. I don’t know for sure how that works. I’ve known people who just got IV stuff, others got radiation and other medicine.
Today’s abilities in med is far beyond what it used to bel

borg

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I had a CT scan a few weeks ago. The results were excellent. I am in remission. :)
Sorry for being late to the conversation....congrats on the positive news.

I received my post cancer treatment PET scan results yesterday after two months of chemo and radiation over the summer and I got the all clear news as well. Quite a relief.
Best of luck long term

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Sorry for being late to the conversation....congrats on the positive news.

I received my post cancer treatment PET scan results yesterday after two months of chemo and radiation over the summer and I got the all clear news as well. Quite a relief.
Best of luck long term
That’s definitely excellent news :)

Status
Not open for further replies.