PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can We Change The "Winner" Emoji?

Status
Not open for further replies.

archstanton543

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Josh McDaniels hasn't been on the team for a few years now. Can we change the "Winner" emoji reaction? Maybe to something like 6 Rings or 6 Lombardi Trophies or something.

That's Nike, not Josh.

Nike picked Dugger, Uche, and Jennings. Pretty good for the first 3 picks, so let's not give him a hard time.

EDIT: Also Onwenu.

I'm going to be real with you guys... I thought it was the Lombardi Trophy this whole time. My conception of reality has been SHATTERED.

Slight hijack. Would be nice if we could add a "Joker" emoji, to honor one of the forum OGs. I'd use it in place of "winner" within Jete-related posts.

Great idea! Or we could use it for any post that goes over the top (in a good way).

No, it's McDaniels. He's wearing the O-coordinator headset.
Taylor Swift What GIF

Josh McDaniels hasn't been on the team for a few years now. Can we change the "Winner" emoji reaction? Maybe to something like 6 Rings or 6 Lombardi Trophies or something.
LOL, this is what it is:

BB_Dog_Emoji.png

Although, I can't give @archstanton543 much grief - my eyes are absolutely terrible these days and those reactions are tiny both on desktop and on mobile, so I certainly get it. :)

LOL, this is what it is:

BB_Dog_Emoji.png

Although, I can't give @archstanton543 much grief - my eyes are absolutely terrible these days and those reactions are tiny both on desktop and on mobile, so I certainly get it. :)
It definitely took me a good while to figure out what it was :haha:

That would be a nice gesture. Maybe we can put this guy in a headset.

old-man-yells-at-cloud-yelling.gif
Nothing screams winner like an old man yelling at people to get off their lawn! I say that as someone getting up there in age and finding myself increasingly yelling at underage trespassers to remove themselves from my property. :rofl:

Are we sure Nike is still on the team?
Oh, boy ... that's actually a good question, given the state of what's also going on behind the scenes. It's very possible he may no longer be a full-time part of the staff depending on how that split works itself out. :oops:

Oh, boy ... that's actually a good question, given the state of what's also going on behind the scenes. It's very possible he may no longer be a full-time part of the staff depending on how that split works itself out. :oops:

He must be! According to the news feed he just designed Robert Kraft's new sneaker!

This is my biggest concern in the whole Linda situation thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST