PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Released

FearNo.1, aka Mrs. Newton, has gone the way of Tebow-ites that once swarmed the board like locusts.

Holy crap! I am so happy.

Buying a lottery ticket today
Maybe Cam can lead a team to the bowl in the european football league now and win the mvp

I am shocked by this news but happy to see Mac, although feel sorry for cam somehow

I wish both guys good luck

I’m not here to start a long back and forth but can we agree that giving your starting QB next to no reps with the starters was an interesting decision?
Nope, I don’t agree. Now he will get plenty of reps with them before opening day.

Wow...just....wow...

Good call. Jones won the job and Newton couldn’t deal with that. His preseason support was faux support, he was only going to be supportive as long as he started.

I can hear DropKickNewton now, “ F*CKING JOSH MACDANIELS!!!!!!!”

Newton is terrible and is one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL. Still I am surprised because BB seem to love him.

I will say this, as much of a fan I am of Mac’s, we need to be ready for the bumps in the road during a typical rookie season.

That being said, when he finally got to be with 1st stringers vs another team’s first stringers, he really nailed it vs the Giants. I think when he knows he’s the #1 guy, he plays at another level. AND, he’ll be passing to guys like Henry, Smith, Agholor & Bourne, definitely a jump up in quality of who he was throwing to. Add in a really good offensive line and a very good running game. It’s going to be a REALLY exciting season.

This is shocking to say the least. I don’t think I’ve ever been more shocked by a cut, ever. I’m a huge Mac Jones fan, but I didn’t see this coming. Unbelievable. Hoyer survives again lol.
BB has been known to make bold move before.

It takes a big man to not gloat and make fun of the apologists swinging from Cam's ball bag.

I am not a big man.

I am so excited. Please be ready, Gilmore. This team’s ceiling just skyrocketed.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back