PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Newton Tests Positive; Out for KC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a day to watch Brady throw 5 tds to 5 different receivers while we have Hoyer starting tomorrow night. :mad:

Hoyer is starting, which means we're going to lose the game.

Hoyer is awful

Can’t imagine this season lasts much longer.
We needed the bubble, as tough as that'd be. Doing things so close to business as usual is remarkably dumb.

We needed the bubble, as tough as that'd be. Doing things so close to business as usual is remarkably dumb.
Is it ? You are talking like someone who cares. Imagine, if you will, you are a billionaire « of the 32 ». Do you think they care about the players ? Nah. The games are still on; I’m watching right now. And if a few games are postponed - the TV $ still pours in. No worries.

Why oh why are we going to be subjected to Brian ****ing Hoyer?
Because that is what Bill left us with. He whiffed clearly on Stidham and despite a Pandemic thought it was a good idea to have only one QB who could actually play on his roster.

Absolute worst game to lose cam. Any chance we had was with him. Now we have to hope KC underestimates us or something.

I had a dream last night...... or at least think it was a dream. If not, please tell me it wasn't. Brian Hoyer was ripping the KC defense apart and we ended up winning the game 34-24. I looked at whoever was in the room with me and simply said: "That's Hoyer the destroyer" all confidently.

It was a dream? Wasn't it.....

Reactions: sb1
I had a dream last night...... or at least think it was a dream. If not, please tell me it wasn't. Brian Hoyer was ripping the KC defense apart and we ended up winning the game 34-24. I looked at whoever was in the room with me and simply said: "That's Hoyer the destroyer" all confidently.

It was a dream? Wasn't it.....
Yeah, it doesn’t sound like something that has any basis in reality. It’s a dream.

Yeah, it doesn’t sound like something that has any basis in reality. It’s a dream.
Lmao.

Well, 2-2 isn't too bad I guess assuming we likely lose barring something crazy. I bet a few people here had us at 1-3 or even 0-4.

So Pat's taking 2 planes. One with those who had close contact with cam all week and another plan with the rest.

The fact they have to do this just shows its a bad idea to play this week. I'm expecting more positives Tuesday and the NFL will act surprised. Even though they had this exact situation with the Titans

So Pat's taking 2 planes. One with those who had close contact with cam all week and another plan with the rest.

The fact they have to do this just shows its a bad idea to play this week. I'm expecting more positives Tuesday and the NFL will act surprised. Even though they had this exact situation with the Titans
Some how Bendover Bob had the foresight to buy his own planes. Would another team been able to get another private charter on a short notice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back