PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bye week special -- Gisele frolicking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, at first glance "frolicking" looks like a different word when you're just waking up and bleary eyed.

Nice vertical leap by the way.

Funny, at first glance "frolicking" looks like a different word when you're just waking up and bleary eyed.

The shortened version is f-cking. :cool:

She's not frolicking, she just bought a Toyota.

Watching Giselle in action I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of those opposing fans that try to mock her looks. Yeow! Brady has a keen eye for more than just NFL defenses.

The hair? Great. The body? Stellar.
The face? Not so much.

I prefer sharp angles in Jazz Fusion, not on the female countenance. You could cut a roast with that thing.

She's not frolicking, she just bought a Toyota.

No, she just bought 30 Lexuses at the "December to Remember" sale as stocking stuffers for friends and family.

No, she just bought 30 Lexuses at the "December to Remember" sale as stocking stuffers for friends and family.

Mine is gonna be delivered shortly! :D

Maybe we should sign her to play receiver. she'd have good chemistry with Brady. With that vertical if she had hands like *Wes Welker....oh forget it then.

*The above was nto a dig at Welker, but of her comments on WW in the SB.

Word is she was angry ...

She said Michael Bolton's got no winter game .......... Bring it on ......

Last edited:
"Frolicking" sounds very 19th Century. But Gisele can pull it off, in updated form.

Can she rush the QB?

Oh, wait, I forgot to whom she's married.

Can she rush the QB?

You just opened the door for all sorts of cheap double entendres.

* When sacking the quarterback she prefers to go low.
* Firm grip, no buttfumbling.
* She enjoys it when he slides in the pocket.
* She prefers the underneath route where Tom likes to hit it.

Gawd, this could go on forever ...

Watching Giselle in action I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of those opposing fans that try to mock her looks. Yeow! Brady has a keen eye for more than just NFL defenses.

I find her bank account more attractive than her looks.

It's amazing that she's only 33. Seems like she's been around forever. I guess that's what happens when models start their careers as teenagers.

Right on!! Love 'em classy and G and her potty mouth don't make the grade.

She like most high fashion models gets paid to look the way women want to look (very tall, very skinny, no curves) and not the way most men want women to look (petite, with T&A)

More entertainment from my fellow patsfans.

OK, maybe she's not the most attractive woman on the planet, but hard not to say top 1%? Let's be critical (humor me) and call her an 8 out of 10.

Now, take a guy like Donald Trump. He may not be the ugliest man on the planet, but let's call him a 4 out of 10. With his wealth, he can score himself an 8, 9, or 10 easy enough. That places him anywhere from 4 to 6 points higher on the scale because he has $$$.

So, would that make Giselle a 12 to 14 with her money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back