PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bye week special -- Gisele frolicking

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just opened the door for all sorts of cheap double entendres.

* When sacking the quarterback she prefers to go low.
* Firm grip, no buttfumbling.
* She enjoys it when he slides in the pocket.
* She prefers the underneath route where Tom likes to hit it.

Gawd, this could go on forever ...

Gisele sucks.

Right on!! Love 'em classy and G and her potty mouth don't make the grade.

I don't mean to go all feminist on you..but.. comments like this annoy me profoundly. You wouldn't have a problem with TFB dropping the F-bomb in a moment of intense frustration, yet you brand Gisele a potty mouth and "unclassy" because you have once instance of her doing just that.
By all accounts from people who have worked with or come in contact with G,she is a hard-working, professional, kind & giving person.

I love how guys on the internet look at a hot woman/supermodel, and go..."eh, she's not pretty enough for ME"

slob.jpg

More entertainment from my fellow patsfans.

OK, maybe she's not the most attractive woman on the planet, but hard not to say top 1%? Let's be critical (humor me) and call her an 8 out of 10.

Now, take a guy like Donald Trump. He may not be the ugliest man on the planet, but let's call him a 4 out of 10. With his wealth, he can score himself an 8, 9, or 10 easy enough. That places him anywhere from 4 to 6 points higher on the scale because he has $$$.

So, would that make Giselle a 12 to 14 with her money?

G is top 1% with wealth. Strictly on looks G is not top 1%.
Boney and large nosed. Throw in potty mouth and lacking class and decorum and she falls far below a 10. Her excessive wealth due to her great business sense elevates her standing far more than her look does.

I love how guys on the internet look at a hot woman/supermodel, and go..."eh, she's not pretty enough for ME"

slob.jpg

I don't find her attractive. I don't know why that is worth a critical comment. I'm sure many guys think Kim Kardashian is unattractive, but I find her very attractive. Beauty, and even more so, attraction, is in the eye of the beholder; it is not objective.

I don't find her attractive. I don't know why that is worth a critical comment. I'm sure many guys think Kim Kardashian is unattractive, but I find her very attractive. Beauty, and even more so, attraction, is in the eye of the beholder; it is not objective.

I look at it this way: Gisele is an incredible natural beauty. Kim Kardashian is a plasticized pig.

I look at it this way: Gisele is an incredible natural beauty. Kim Kardashian is a plasticized pig.

Cool. We won't have to worry about fighting over a girl if we go out together.

G is top 1% with wealth. Strictly on looks G is not top 1%.
Boney and large nosed. Throw in potty mouth and lacking class and decorum and she falls far below a 10. Her excessive wealth due to her great business sense elevates her standing far more than her look does.

Let's put you and her in a black tie charity event at Lincoln Center. Who exudes more class and decorum?

I'm from Brazil and believe it or not, from where she comes from there are beautiful girls like her (even better) in any corner . It's the last state in the south of Brazil, near to Argentina. That region is where the Germans migrate when they left Germany during the second great war, so there's a genetic mix really special in that place mixing Germans, argentinians and south brazilians that always been white people.

I'm not from there but I've been there several times and in the neighbor state for business and it's really impressive, you see model type girls working at supermarkets, mall stores.

It's too much blond people, in all other states there's a mix of all possible races just like in USA but blonde is not predominant over here, more white people with black hair and brown /black people.

About Gisele, well, Brazil is a ****ty country but we can't complain about women, even for the brazilian standards Gisele is over the top, people here think she's absolutely beautiful but too skinny, we like a little more beef :cool:

From the interviews, TV shows etc that I saw,, she's very human, decent, kind. I think that Welker's episode was an exception due to the emotions at the moment.

I'm from Brazil and believe it or not, from where she comes from there are beautiful girls like her (even better) in any corner . It's the last state in the south of Brazil, near to Argentina. That region is where the Germans migrate when they left Germany during the second great war, so there's a genetic mix really special in that place mixing Germans, argentinians and south brazilians that always been white people.

I'm not from there but I've been there several times and in the neighbor state for business and it's really impressive, you see model type girls working at supermarkets, mall stores.

It's too much blond people, in all other states there's a mix of all possible races just like in USA but blonde is not predominant over here, more white people with black hair and brown /black people.

About Gisele, well, Brazil is a ****ty country but we can't complain about women, even for the brazilian standards Gisele is over the top, people here think she's absolutely beautiful but too skinny, we like a little more beef :cool:

From the interviews, TV shows etc that I saw,, she's very human, decent, kind. I think that Welker's episode was an exception due to the emotions at the moment.
I've been to Brazil a few times and I've really enjoyed it. Your post makes me want to go back.

Like, right NOW!

Thank you for the informative post. I agree with you about Gisele. She is both a natural beauty and a natural person.

I've been to Brazil a few times and I've really enjoyed it. Your post makes me want to go back.

Like, right NOW!

Yeah and I wanna go back to Boston man it's hot as hell here, I hate this weather, it's summer here this time of the year.

Yeah and I wanna go back to Boston man it's hot as hell here, I hate this weather, it's summer here this time of the year.

Sorry to heat that. It must be rough having to hang out with all of those hot women in the summer weather. Lucky me, I get to shovel my driveway in the 1 F blizzard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back