PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Burfict carted off practice field

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article:

Burfict hurt the ankle in practice and didn't finish but indications are he'll play Sunday

#Bengals official: Burfict injury NOT serious and he should be fine tomorrow, he was ruled as limited today @WLWT
Another thread for the lockup.

Burfict hasn't risen (fallen) to the level of Jack Tatum or Bernard Pollard so that I would actually wish harm on him on the football field...no matter how nefarious an NFL player is, I don't wish that on any others...but, let's put it this way, I'm not shedding any tears over this

Too bad it wasn't a career-ender. I have zero patience for scumbags that try to intentionally injure other players. Further, with the league only slapping him on the wrist, they've given the okay to other teams to go after our guys.

Too bad it wasn't a career-ender. I have zero patience for scumbags that try to intentionally injure other players. Further, with the league only slapping him on the wrist, they've given the okay to other teams to go after our guys.

The moment it was clear he was not getting any suspension, I could hear the NFL, after he blows someone's knee out in the same manner he missed this weekend, stating how it was 'shocked' by his conduct on the field and "aggressively pursues those who violate safety rules in an effort to injure players in an effort to keep the game as safe as possible."

Any idiot knows this guy is going to injure a player badly during his psycho sessions. That could not be more clear after the playoff game. He is signed through 2017, realistically making about $19 million from 2014 - 2017, or $6.3 million a year. For a guy coming off a suspension that cost him $500,ooo for the same type of conduct, fining him about 1/7th of that and 1% of his annual salary for another offense 3 games after his return from that will definitely cause him to change his ways. With the strong, guiding hand of Marvin Lewis, you can reasonably expect this turkey will change his ways. Definitely a recipe for disaster, so my hope is he misses on one these attempts to injure and ends his own career in the process.

Karma. She's just toying with him. She'll get what's due her soon enough, perhaps in a way he least expects it.

It's a Purfict ending to his practice :)

If I was a lawyer, I would already be preparing to sue Burfect, the Bengals, AND the NFL the day after this pyschopath actually DOES injure an NFL player, which is inevitable. Before I was done, neither my client or myself would EVER have to work another day in our lives.

Burfect, of course, because he's the instigator of the suit. The Bengals because they enabled him over a series of years. And finally the VERY deep pockets of the NFL, who had chance after chance to take serious action to deter this maniac, and failed so miserably, and MY poor client was left out there to pay the price for THEIR negligence and gross incompetence. It would be a slam dunk that never even get close to court before I settled for millions

BTW- if anyone who reads this and is actually a lawyer and you take this on, you'd BETTER damned well remember where you got the idea.....and send a healthy check. ;)

I wonder if PacMan was showing him "how to properly stomp on someone's leg/ankle".

Damn shame he didn't break his leg

You'd think they learned something from Suh.

upload_2016-10-20_13-55-22.jpeg

Things brings to mind so many wonderful Karma quotes, like:

• When Karma comes back to punch you in the face, I wanna be there to watch ( just in case she needs a little help).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore