PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins trade for hampus lindholm.

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
This is what I was afraid of. They just gave up this year's first rd pick. And a second rd pick in 23 and 24. For a player that's a free agent this off season. They better be able to resign him. Or win the cup. Or else it's a massive bust.

Last edited:
Their REAL need - as it has been since Harry Sinden/Mike O'Connell loved their top-heavy lines - has been secondary scoring, specifically this season a True #2C to replace Krejci, because Charlie isn't a #2 on a Legit Contender...

AND NOW THEY HAVE NO MORE ****ING ASSETS TO ACQUIRE ANOTHER ****ING FORWARD!!!

Ruins.

#FireSweeney

Their REAL need - as it has been since Harry Sinden/Mike O'Connell loved their top-heavy lines - has been secondary scoring, specifically this season a True #2C to replace Krejci, because Charlie isn't a #2 on a Legit Contender...

Ruins.

#FireSweeney
You haven't been watching the games. They have plenty of secondary scoring from the 2nd and 3rd lines this season.

Ruins.

#FireSweeney

They had 2 needs, and this (left defense size) was 1 of them. Reports are that they were in on Giroux until he refused to waive his no-trade, so it's not as if they weren't trying.

fingers crossed lysell is still a bruin after the deadline.

its official.

fingers crossed lysell is still a bruin after the deadline.

Yep; I would rather see Trent shoulda been Alex DeBrincat Frederick or Jacqui StudLicker (or other non-prospect Garbage such as Koppanen, Lauko, Curtis Hall, Beecher, Quinn Olson, Trevor Kunt-ar etc) included in a package than somebody who might actually have a Future in the league.

You're welcome.

Ruins.

#FireSweeney

You haven't been watching the games. They have plenty of secondary scoring from the 2nd and 3rd lines this season.

More great Secondary Scoring again last night...

Ruins.

#FireSweeney

More great Secondary Scoring again last night...

Ruins.

#FireSweeney
Pasta had three goals. He's on the second line. That's secondary scoring. Any goals from lines other than the number one line is secondary scoring. The perfection line doesn't exist. Watch the games:whistle:

Last edited:
Pasta had three goals. He's on the second line. That's secondary scoring. Any goals from lines other than the number one line is secondary scoring. The perfection line doesn't exist. Watch the games:whistle:

You know what I mean:

Secondary scoring = Scoring from Anybody Not named Bergeron, Marchand or Pasternak.

You know what I mean:

Secondary scoring = Scoring from Anybody Not named Bergeron, Marchand or Pasternak.
No, it doesn't work that way. When I say secondary scoring. That means they are getting goals from lines other than the first. That's the reason pasta was sent to the second line in the first place. That forces other teams to adjust. before teams could just load up on the first line. The team is also getting significant contributions from the third line. i have no idea what games you're watching. And what broadcast you listen to. The strength of the team since jan. Has been secondary scoring.

Last edited:

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
Back