PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 2021-2022

I really hope that Sweeney isn't gonna rely on the McLaughlin kid to be the 9th Forward on the Top 9... It's bad enough that Haula is now a permanent fixture on it...

Add lindholm to the list of injury concerns with the bruins. And swayman is playing like crap. This is not good with less than a month to go until playoffs.

Add lindholm to the list of injury concerns with the bruins. And swayman is playing like crap. This is not good with less than a month to go until playoffs.

Yep, and I don't trust Ullmark vs PO-calibre opponents.

no hampus. no pasta. no problem. nice win.

Too bad the POs won't be in a 3-vs-3 format; you could cue the duck boats if they were...

bad puck luck today. i love how well this team is playing without pasta and hampus. and ullmark is playing great. hes stealing the number 1 pos from swayman

I ****ing hate Norbert on a personal level now... He absolutely ****ing sucks so ****ing bad, I can't ****ing stand the ****ing sight of him.

I'm concerned

brandon carlo is hurt now. wtf it's unraveling.

Last edited:
ullmark is out now. The wheels are coming off the wagon. Just in time for the playoffs.

Last edited:
Pasta, Lindholm and Ullmark not only back but looking like they were never out.
Important that Lindholm in particular gets some serious ice time in during these last few games to get comfortable in the B's system and and a good feel for the other D-men.

Mack Wilson, David Andrews, Rhamondre Stevenson, Quinn Nordin and Kendrick Bourne hanging with Tuukka at the B's game tonight. They got to see the B's take the W with a pretty solid effort from the top 6 vs Florida. The ship seems about as righted as it can be headed into the playoffs

Last edited:
Solid win, Bergeron nets a hat trick, Pasta gets his 40th and Ullmark posts his 1st shutout. Yet what really caught my attention was Lindholm, consistently in the right place at the right time. So smooth you'd think he'd played next to McAvoy for years.
B's still have a shot at overtaking Tampa but there's not much too choose between playing Toronto vs playing Carolina in the 1st round. They'd be better served to leave as many of their top 6 home while they go north to finish out the season.

not sure if this gets its own thread or not...Cassidy fired. How does Sweeney get away with being the worst GM in sports? What a disgrace

Sweeney's a Ruins insider while Butch, though better at his job than Sweeny is at his, was always the outsider and therefore the most vulnerable should a firing be necessary to placate the ignorami...

Yeah the injuries sucked but the depth up front was Non-****ing-Existent because of Sweeney's disastrous drafting & trade-deadline panic moves...

Chiarelli was given 8 drafts (if you don't count 2006) before he was fired... This will be Sweeney's 8th draft this year; he must NOT be allowed to oversee a 9th one if this ****ing franchise has any ****ing hope whatsoever of not having to wait 39 ****ing years between championships again.

Cassidy should send the Bruins a thank-you card. The team is going nowhere next season, unfortunately.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back