PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 2021-2022

That was a dominant win. Against an excellent team today. Now if they can find a way to beat the islanders.

That was a dominant win. Against an excellent team today. Now if they can find a way to beat the islanders.

Yep; and Rask's retirement was addition by subtraction, because they now know how to defend the net with the two goalies whom they know will be with them for the rest of the season, instead of worrying about which Tukka will show up...

The proof of the pudding is obviously still in the playoffs, but so far it's been Puuka Who?

Aw, the Ruins! I haven't been on here for a while. Have some faith, man! (although the Bruins have been pretty inconsistent this year). They've just won 6 or 7 games in a row! (no jinx, no jinx, no jinx!).

What did you think about Tuukka retiring? I felt bad the way it ended, but Tuukka has driven me crazy for years, so I was relieved.

definitely has good chemistry and results on the new line.

It's easy to have good chemistry with Marchand & Bergeron, but it kinda screws up the L/R combinations on the other lines, especially when Lazar dresses instead of Freddy (which I hope is All of the time)...

It's easy to have good chemistry with Marchand & Bergeron, but it kinda screws up the L/R combinations on the other lines, especially when Lazar dresses instead of Freddy (which I hope is All of the time)...
you need to edit the title of this thread to bruins not ruins.

Last edited:
i thought i would start another thread not named ruins. lasts nights game stung.

After last night's flop I'm not making any changes yet...
come on man...make the change lol. Rask is gone so time to turn that frown upside down

debrusk still wants to be traded.

debrusk still wants to be traded.
now might be the time since his stock is going up

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes