PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Browns release Antonio Calloway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been slacking but just another reason the draft forum should be on the main page.
Dude was caught hanging out w legit pedos while pulled over a few times. You willingly surround yourself w scum, time after time. You're not that different, if at all.
Sux bc he has all the talent in the world.
Wow what in the

I don't want another Gator to ever step foot in Gillette Stadium. That program just breeds stupid players and NFL busts.

Wow what in the
Nothing new tbh. I've heard a lot worse (abt him & others) though.

Not AC but **** like gang members showing up at the stadium/practice facility looking for monthly payments from athletes who joined before the were a name. That doesn't end btw once they make it to the pros. Again I'll never mention a name bc its bs unless it's sourced. But I've heard a lot of names you wouldn't even think would be associated w that type of lifestyle supposedly involved.

This guy was too dumb for the Browns. Let that sink in. :eek:

Yeah, facing 10 game suspension:
Antonio Callaway appealing a 10-game suspension
Repeat offender for substance abuse. Claims "tainted CBD product." Sort of hard to believe that America's CBD industry could let second-hand smoke into their product.
Also reportedly late for the stadium, but in his defense, could be related to the tainted CBD.
I dunno, pick up an oft-suspended Browns receiver with a pot affection?

CBD is allowed to have 0.3 thc so you can very easily fail a drug test by using CBD.

Cant we just draft a good reciever and develope/keep him for the future lol:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back