PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Browns @ Pats won't be until the 2nd half of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it eight games? Isn't the punishment for domestic violence incidents six?

Goodell usually allows the player to plead down a few games to show that he is a fair and just god.

Are we afraid of him or something? If the talking heads are right, we might be facing the Browns in the playoffs anyway.

Little bit of a leap to assume the Browns game won’t happen until the 2nd half. The Browns still have a damn good team and would make a compelling Thursday night opener.
Haven't we already been stripped of the Thursday night opener?

[QUOTE="PatsDeb, post: 5555409, member: 3323"lk]Haven't we already been stripped of the Thursday night opener?[/QUOTE]

IIRC because of the league's 100th anniversary 'celebration' there was talk the Bears at Packers might be the opener with the Pats taking the opening weekend Sunday night slot

You have a 50-50 chance of being right but this "league is against the Patriots" stuff is stupid. There's zero evidence that the league schedules, refs, anything different for the Patriots.

I’m not sure what happens in the league offices.

All I know is we look like petulant babies whenever we do this whining. We’ve won SIX Super Bowls. We are not the ones to complain about anything at this point.

Some of yall are way overanalyzing what was clearly a joke

I read something this morning on another forum, from a Browns fan, that suggested the Browns-Pats game as the late game Thanksgiving night.

I could like that...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back