PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Browns/Bills Alt. Locations Being Considered To Blizzard Land

FortressX

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

Detroit sounds good.

I bet Detroit is the venue if they move it...the Bills are @ Detroit 4 days following the game...

NFL saw what happened when there was a little wind against the Pats last year, so they're not gonna risk having the Bills potentially lose and be out of the playoffs.

Jeez... if they can't play at their home stadium due to the winter weather, they're better off if they don't make the playoffs. Imagine what their weather will be like in January? Are they going to move playoff games too?

The city just dumped $800 million into the Bill's pockets, why not just give them the entire municipal staff for free and force them to clear the streets and stadium?

Remember when the Pats played Miami after a 3 foot snowstorm Saturday night, they cleared the field but not the stands. 20,000 people never made it to the stadium due to traffic from the storm. I remember people sitting on snow piles where their seats used to be. At least Buffalo has plenty of warning and it should be over by Sunday at 1pm so they'll have plenty of team to clear. It's supposed to be a 2+ day lake effect deal.

that's f#cking ********, just another example of how this country has become p#ssified...disgusting.

Whatever is least convenient for the bills would be fairest imo

I think being in a dome for 2 games and then coming here, might help the Pats.
At least in the kicking game.

NFL is a joke. Play in the snow ya schmucks.
ghows-PJ-200919945-8a118bd8.jpg

There are a lot of hardo tough guys here, so I figured I’d see the most amount of snowfall in Boston. Looks like you guys had approximately 70cm in 1978 as your biggest snowfall. Buffalo could get up to 150cm.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back