PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos vs Panthers Super Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn! I'm going to go watch the taped Phoenix Open OT.

reminds me of Tom Petty and "runnin down a dream"

that was a good show

i had goosebumps at the time

but then we lost....:(

keep cam in the pocket and he stinks.

ZUsMKN5.gif

Sorry, I never saw the hype about Cam, and this game confirms my initial impression.

I've been posting all year saying he was overrated (and the Panthers in general) but always said they'd have to beat Seattle and Arizona and make it to the SuperBowl in order to make me eat my words. Well, they did that.

I think Newton is playing solid right now, but had absolutely no help with that awful fumble by Tolbert and that flukey special teams play. They should run some jet sweeps to Gin so they can start faking them, which might open up some running lanes a bit, with the D hesitating on whether to bite on it. They absolutely MUST get the run game going somehow.

loving all the dislikes on this post. please enlighten me with an arugment against it
Refer to:

The broncos D had a defensive passer rating of 78.8 and someone wants to call them one of the greatest defenses ever LMAO! The greatest D's usually have their DPR in the 50s and below

I'll wait for your response lol

Ladies and gents, we're 30 minutes away from forehead's retirement....

reminds me of Tom Petty and "runnin down a dream"

that was a good show

i had goosebumps at the time

but then we lost....:(
I hate Tom Petty now.

Michael Jackson Montage appearance over shadowed that entire **** show of a halftime

What a legend

OK, posters under 30:

Is this a good halftime show to your minds and ears? Because it's not to mine and I'm wondering if it's just because I'm not in the targeted age group (ie I'm getting old and I just don't get it).

Alright, I got a glimpse of the t.v. and that was viscerally beautiful. What a sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes