PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos looking to trade CB Foxworth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's talking draft picks for the guy here but I think Shanahan is looking for a body, namely, a defensive lineman. Interior lineman, to more precise. There is a need on that team for such, and I think the only way Shanahan views the possibility of getting one more than merely "decent" is to dangle something like Foxworth, just to see if there are any takers.

Just my 2 cents....

My friend who's a Broncos fan and I were discussing this earlier and this is more or less exactly what he said.

Well, keep in mind that Foxworth wants out. I happen to live in CO and have to listen to what passes for sports radio here ( and believe me, it's bad).

With O'neal in the mix I don't think we break the bank for Foxworth. The only DL I'd trade deal would be Smith, *maybe* Wright, but that was before O'neal. But Foxworth has wheels, mobility, toughness, I see him as an Hobbs equal if not more. Again, if not for O'neal, I don't think a third rd pick would be too high. With O'neal, a 4th or 5th, and we are potentially set in the backfield for years to come.

Big Vince will play some TE? For heavens sake! Learn something new every day.

He's gone to Atlanta for a 7th rounder!

I am stunned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes