PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brees: League* BS tanks ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank, Mr. Brees. I look forward to the day when you take your rightful place as the second best quarterback of your generation. Unlike the forehead, you actually led your team to a Super Bowl victory and SB MVP rather than being carried twice and putting up the worst postseason/SB numbers in recent memory with an unearned SB MVP and an embarrassing "win". You also were completely robbed by the forehead in 2009 and were the clear NFL MVP.

There's a third category, explained fairly well by the trial of Socrates. According to numerous accounts he was found guilty by a jury of 500 (or 501) Athenians by a vote of 280 (or 281) to 220. Once he was found guilty, the "People's Court," I **** you not, moved on to deciding on the penalty, a fine or death. 360 voted for death, 140 for the fine According to Diogenes Laertius.

80 jurors voted to put Socrates to death for a crime they did not think he committed.

That is to say, there is the fairly prevalent category of non-Patriots fan who have no opinion whether the League* got it right, or even think that the league* got it wrong, but are happy for anything bad that happens to Tom Brady (and the Patriots).

Well, that's not exactly how it went down

Breesus Christ is the best. I think that SB win is underrated in the minds of Patriots fans. The media was ready to anoint Fivehead as the best ever, until Breesus completed 82 percent of his passes and Fivehead threw his trademarked pick six.

Probably not a proper post here but after 45 years of being a loser and every news agency saying we dont have a chance against the great colts, PM taking the MVP, it was just was one of the best days of my life. Never thought a guy could cry over a football game, lol, but it had been not been so long, it was forever sence a kid. I dont care if brees wins another, hope the team can start helping him so he doesnt have to carry them so much. I just wanted to share my favorite video of that day. Sorry if some are offended by a none pats video I just love the whole mission series, and wanted to share my favorite. Thanks for understanding. Me and my sons will never forget that one day we were winners. Thanks Brees. I still get teary eyed thinking of it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots