PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BREAKING: Patriot of the Week Award prototype found!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicDawg

Patriot of the Week
Reaction score
HcJfE39.png

This is what Brady wanted!!! Who can blame him? I mean with all the SB trophies, MVPs , Pro Bowls and All Pros, this is the award to covet!

Even Dan Patrick says so! He is going to give him the award if he wins the SB! Forget the 6th ring...this is gonna mean something.

Can someone explain the patriot of the week joke to me. I've been at work today. I guess I missed something.

Can someone explain the patriot of the week joke to me. I've been at work today. I guess I missed something.

Part of the ESPN story was a claim that Brady was angry at Belichick because he never wins the Patriot of the Week award. And everyone knows that has no credence because that award goes to Krafts 19 year old girlfriend every week.

This is a line from the ESPN article:

"Brady has noted to staff a few times this year that, no matter how many game-changing throws he makes, Belichick hasn't awarded him Patriot of the Week all year."

Part of the ESPN story was a claim that Brady was angry at Belichick because he never wins the Patriot of the Week award. And everyone knows that has no credence because that award goes to Krafts 19 year old girlfriend every week.

Hey, not every week!

No, it does not exist as far as we know. Jeff Howe has tweeted the same - he’s never heard of it.
Well, Michael Lombardi says it existed when he was here. Other people have confirmed that it exist. It is another honor given outside the game ball. Brady won it this calendar year but in the AFC championship game.
Michael Lombardi is a lot of things but he will not be one to help this article if this fact was not accurate. Jeff maybe just showing his ignorance of the team he covers.
The award is for exemplifying what it means to be a Patriots. It is different from practice player of the week.

Well, Michael Lombardi says it existed when he was here. Other people have confirmed that it exist. It is another honor given outside the game ball. Brady won it this calendar year but in the AFC championship game.
Michael Lombardi is a lot of things but he will not be one to help this article if this fact was not accurate. Jeff maybe just showing his ignorance of the team he covers.
The award is for exemplifying what it means to be a Patriots. It is different from practice player of the week.

Nope. I still don't believe that's a thing. Otherwise ex-players would come forward and say that it does exist and I've not seen anything from any of them.

”[/QUOTE]
Never mind

Moved on after seeing Dan Patrick. I may be alone on this, but I really can't stand that guy.

I highly doubt it that Brady gives a damn about this award even IF it exists.

Nope. I still don't believe that's a thing. Otherwise ex-players would come forward and say that it does exist and I've not seen anything from any of them.
Belichick just confirmed that it exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft