PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BREAKING NEWS: Randomk1 signed by NE Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomk1

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Sent them my resume- not all that talented but i make up for it in heart..6ft 190 pounds,4.6 40,25 inch vertical,BP 1 rep,no history of injuries so far. My former boss at my office vouched for my remarkable character and high work ethic...i also married his daughter.

Been wanting to get into football for a long time and here's my shot. BB called me up and he said he liked what he saw on tape- most of it included me stopping my poodle from catching the frisbee.

I'll probably see time as outside CB or safety.

I'll be your Rudy!!!

Last edited:
This guy is a bum! :D

I hear he has a "pay me" tatoo on his arse!

;)

Sent them my resume- not all that talented but i make up for it in heart..6ft 190 pounds,4.6 40,25 inch vertical,BP 1 rep,no history of injuries so far. My former boss at my office vouched for my remarkable character and high work ethic...i also married his daughter.

Been wanting to get into football for a long time and here's my shot. BB called me up and he said he liked what he saw on tape- most of it included me stopping my poodle from catching the frisbee.

I'll be your Rudy!!!

Congratulations, and I'm sorry to hear that you'll now be heading to the IR.

At least you won't get dominated in jump balls like our other midget cornerbacks

I tend to think you have a better shot at DE.
358403091_9ac7d51ae1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, and I'm sorry to hear that you'll now be heading to the IR.

I hear the guy couldn't stay healthy in college no heart either he always gives his poodle too much cushion on the outside.

Can you rush the passer? If Kyle Arrington can do it, so can you. Other wise I hope they cut you. :p

Some will put a good spin on this signing...

Can you rush the passer? If Kyle Arrington can do it, so can you. Other wise I hope they cut you. :p

Christ....i can't be any ****tier than Vernon Gholston can i? And that guy made millions. Give me enough snaps and i'll get a hurry or two....the other team might run for a few hundred yards but i'll get my hurry.

Christ....i can't be any ****tier than Vernon Gholston can i? And that guy made millions. Give me enough snaps and i'll get a hurry or two....the other team might run for a few hundred yards but i'll get my hurry.

Vernon Gholston is a true Patriot. He ripped the Jets organization millions of dollars.

Speaking of Gholston, his cousin at Michigan State is a freak. 6'7 270 lb DE. Decent pass rusher.

lulz...that's just a pic of an offseason workout...not in playing shape at that time.

Whose the woman you are with?

Also, do you have a source? If not, not true! :rolleyes:

Speaking of Gholston, his cousin at Michigan State is a freak. 6'7 270 lb DE. Decent pass rusher.[/b]

I think I will wait and see :rolleyes:

I think I will wait and see :rolleyes:

Lol ya me too. But I go to OSU and I also dislike MSU. Having watched both, I can say, his cousin is a really good run defender. He does have his cousin's hot or cold mode. So that's a flag right there.
But b/c of his size, I think he is more of a 43 DE. So we are safe. :D

Whose the woman you are with?

Also, do you have a source? If not, not true! :rolleyes:

Woman? You damn hater...i told you i wasn't in shape...it was offseason,give me a ******* break!

I'll be your Rudy!!!

You won't last....If you are any good,by mid february we will trade you to the Colts for future 7th round draft picks in 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2021 2022.....

You won't last....If you are any good,by mid february we will trade you to the Colts for future 7th round draft picks in 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2021 2022.....

I'd retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back