PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Lafell's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Hello and greetings to all. Hope you all had a great start to 2016 and i know mine will after we beat Kansas City tomorrow ,,Inshallah .
As much as i have been disappointed with Lafell this Season after his return from injury,,i believe he has to now turn up big to assist our corps coming back from injury ,,like JE and DA and seems like Gronk is now in that list.
I am praying and predicting his best game tomorrow with his first TD of the Season.
He does have the ability to make the big plays down the sideline and on the slants so comeon Brandon lets have you back !!
Good luck and stay safe and warm. GO PATS.

With JE in the lineup, we pretty much have used him on curls, possible isolation against a weak cb on fly routes and WR screens especially if they play JE/DA tight. He's a much better player in that role than being the first or second option in our offense

I feel like this is a big redemption game for LaFell. It's put up or shut up time for him. Having JE and Dola back with White emerging, plus whatever S.Jax brings to the game will help. LaFell as a 3rd or 4th option is where he excels. I am optimistic about the game Keshawn Martin may have. He could be an unknown gem for this game. The other upside is LaFell is known as a solid blocker so if the weather is bad our run game may do alright.

I don't think LaFell is going to have a good game tomorrow. Sean Smith and Marcus Peters are fantastic against bigger body, slower WRs. I think LaFell can contribute with his blocking though.

I don't think LaFell is going to have a good game tomorrow. Sean Smith and Marcus Peters are fantastic against bigger body, slower WRs. I think LaFell can contribute with his blocking though.

I agree. Against better corners LaFell has been dreadful this year.

I am praying and predicting his best game tomorrow with his first TD of the Season.
He does have the ability to make the big plays down the sideline and on the slants so comeon Brandon lets have you back !!
Good luck and stay safe and warm. GO PATS.

I agree Abdul ........

This has been 2 weeks for LaFell to improve his health. I hope it's been enough to make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye