PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's MVP Award to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Akatsuki
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I know most of you don't really care about personal accolades, but I always enjoy seeing one of our players getting the credit they deserve. Brady has a chance to run away with the MVP Award and unanimously claim the best QB title(he already is) if the Pats manage to win these next 4 games. Pats already beat the Broncos all they need to do is win against the Colts, Packers and lions I believe if Brady plays well in those three games there's no way they can give it to the default winner Peyton this year. It's Brady's award to lose...thoughts? ?

nfl-mvp-flowchart-thumb-580x645-260470.png

The instrument has not yet been invented which could measure my indifference to this thread.

gotta get home field or else peyton wins by default. didnt somebody want to give it to him when he didnt play in 2011 when they sucked because they started a guy who wouldnt have started in the CFL?

gotta get home field or else peyton wins by default. didnt somebody want to give it to him when he didnt play in 2011 when they sucked because they started a guy who wouldnt have started in the CFL?

The Patriots can win in Denver.

I know most of you don't really care about personal accolades, but I always enjoy seeing one of our players getting the credit they deserve. Brady has a chance to run away with the MVP Award and unanimously claim the best QB title(he already is) if the Pats manage to win these next 4 games. Pats already beat the Broncos all they need to do is win against the Colts, Packers and lions I believe if Brady plays well in those three games there's no way they can give it to the default winner Peyton this year. It's Brady's award to lose...thoughts? ?

Normally I'm indifferent to these but I am with you 100% on this bro.
We are witnessing the last few seasons of the GOAT. Let's let us enjoy it.

The instrument has not yet been invented which could measure my indifference to this thread.
If the number of posts someone has in a thread were used as a measure of indifference, your indifference to this thread would be less than the majority of posters on this site

The Patriots can win in Denver.
I think you're right and, for me at least, the difference this year is the defense, in general, and Revis and Browner, in particular. Of course, a healthy Gronk doesn't hurt, either...

I'm not really superstitious, but it is weird that the regular season MVP hasn't won the super bowl in years.

Random thought:How about the super bowl MVP going to Branch in sb 39 just to mix it up. That was the best super bowl Tom has played. These awards are kuck.

I think you're right and, for me at least, the difference this year is the defense, in general, and Revis and Browner, in particular. Of course, a healthy Gronk doesn't hurt, either...

And wilfork, stork, ayers, lafell, branch and healthy amendola.

I think if we keep winning and Brady keeps playing the way he has been, there is no doubt that he will be the MVP. I think his top competition is Aaron Rodgers but you also have to include Peyton, DeMarco Murray and Andrew Luck. I just think Luck throws a few too many interceptions and Murray fumbles too much.
As long as we win the Super Bowl though, that's all that matters :)

I'm not really superstitious, but it is weird that the regular season MVP hasn't won the super bowl in years.

Random thought:How about the super bowl MVP going to Branch in sb 39 just to mix it up. That was the best super bowl Tom has played. These awards are kuck.

I think Tom was better in SB38.

I think Tom was better in SB38.

He was nice in that game, but the interception in the red zone makes 39 a cleaner game to me. Super bowl 38 was a shoot out in that second half though and Tom was on fire.

As long as Peyton Manning is throwing a football on an NFL field, voters will find a way to place him at the top of their ballot.

Hell you had writers wanting to give it to him in 2011 when he was out because the Colts crap record "proved" how valuable he was.

I think if we keep winning and Brady keeps playing the way he has been, there is no doubt that he will be the MVP. I think his top competition is Aaron Rodgers but you also have to include Peyton, DeMarco Murray and Andrew Luck. I just think Luck throws a few too many interceptions and Murray fumbles too much.
As long as we win the Super Bowl though, that's all that matters :)

We don't want any part of the MVP. Can't remember the last time a regular season MVP won the super bowl in the same year.

As long as Peyton Manning is throwing a football on an NFL field, voters will find a way to place him at the top of their ballot.

This x10. No matter what he will get it this year even if brady keeps this pace...i mean how can't you give it to god himself?

Will it put Manning in front stat wise for the next 10 years if he's awarded it? That's the question.

If the number of posts someone has in a thread were used as a measure of indifference, your indifference to this thread would be less than the majority of posters on this site

Unlike many, I am violently vociferous in my indifference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes