PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's last year as a Patriot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady may be the one getting traded. Since according to you guys. Gorropolus is sooooooooo good.

LOL you really have this worked into a conspiracy theory. Lots of people like to peer into a crystal ball and pretend they know the future. And with the end of the Brady era upcoming sometime in the next few years, predicting when it happens is going to be a popular pastime. No one hates Brady, no one wants to see him leave, but some of us like trying to call the shot and predict what's coming in the future, and one of the things that's coming at some point in the near future is Brady leaving the Patriots.

In other words, we have a lot of fans looking ahead to the departure of the GOAT, while you sit here and accuse everyone of looking forward to it. The distinction is significant, and it's completely lost on you.

Epic rationalization belied by your blizzard of posts looking forward

In your defense, you were not here during past years' expressions of the same idiocy so your ignorance is understandable. Last seen summer & fall 2014.

Brady just threw for 466 in winning his 5th SB, and people are talking about cutting him, even though he is the best QB in the game. I guess success is the mother of insanity.

Kraft said Brady "...is willing to play 6 or 7 more years." He did not say "... as a starter". Brady loves football. It is the only thing he does.

e may play one or two more years as a starter, and then accept being a super sub, and spot starter capable, backup QB. At the Pats or elsewhere.

That is the most probable course of events, based on history, of QBs who played into their 40s.

Adam seward

Kraft said Brady "...is willing to play 6 or 7 more years." He did not say "... as a starter". Brady loves football. It is the only thing he does.

e may play one or two more years as a starter, and then accept being a super sub, and spot starter capable, backup QB. At the Pats or elsewhere.

That is the most probable course of events, based on history, of QBs who played into their 40s.
Anyone who thinks Tom Brady will ever "accept being a 'super sub' or spot starter" is out of her/his f###### mind. Hilariously idiotic take. Mother of god...

Your taking this a little to serious and not really looking at my posts in a fair way. You think I am talking **** about Brady? Brady is gonna be the big 4 zero before the start of the 2017 season. If I had it my way I hope Brady plays 4 or 5 more great seasons with the Patriots. But I am just trying to analyze the situation with what we know.

I don't care if he's going to be
60, he's the best player in football, has been the best player in football the past five years, has won two Super bowls in the last three seasons and shows zero signs of deteriorating yet half the fans in this forum are fixated in getting rid of him, and they can't produce one shred of evidence as to why, and you aren't " analyzin anything you just keep repeating " the cliff, the cliff, the cliff" over and over and over. I hope all of you follow Jimmy Garrapolo wherever he goes because I'm sick to death of this crap.

I don't care if he's going to be
60, he's the best player in football, has been the best player in football the past five years, has won two Super bowls in the last three seasons and shows zero signs of deteriorating yet half the fans in this forum are fixated in getting rid of him, and they can't produce one shred of evidence as to why, and you aren't " analyzin anything you just keep repeating " the cliff, the cliff, the cliff" over and over and over. I hope all of you follow Jimmy Garrapolo wherever he goes because I'm sick to death of this crap.

I like sticking with what has been proven vs what has not been proven. I know Brady wins SB's and has just won one in dramatic fashion less than two months ago vs JG who had a hell of a game and then got hurt. Tough choice there bud.

I'm riding the Brady train until the wheels fall off because I think that means one or two more SB's or at least a shot at getting there. SIX AFCCG's in a row. WTF are we talking about.

I like sticking with what has been proven vs what has not been proven. I know Brady wins SB's and has just won one in dramatic fashion less than two months ago vs JG who had a hell of a game and then got hurt. Tough choice there bud.

I'm riding the Brady train until the wheels fall off because I think that means one or two more SB's or at least a shot at getting there. SIX AFCCG's in a row. WTF are we talking about.

But but but but but

Brady's going to be 40

I have a better idea, they should get rid of the guy who went 14-1, threw 28 touchdowns and only two interceptions, won his second Lombardi in 3 seasons, and just led the greatest comeback in NFL history, and they should replace him with the guy who couldn't make it through a game and a half when all they needed from him was four games.

I'm just sayin', that's what Belichick would do.

OK. Then curb the hostility, man.

It certainly seems reasonable that #12 or similar has been offered (please nobody say we don't know what's been offered, obviously we don't, all of these threads are speculative). And if so and you would take that for JG, you're disagreeing with BB.

That's where the conversation comes in. 50,000 threads on the same thing is nutty and painful and ridiculous, but that's where the conversation lies. Not in this anti-Brady thing you've got in your head.

OK. Then curb the hostility, man.

It certainly seems reasonable that #12 or similar has been offered (please nobody say we don't know what's been offered, obviously we don't, all of these threads are speculative). And if so and you would take that for JG, you're disagreeing with BB.

That's where the conversation comes in. 50,000 threads on the same thing is nutty and painful and ridiculous, but that's where the conversation lies. Not in this anti-Brady thing you've got in your head.

Totally unfounded. You're basing all this on comments by mediots. We KNOW how wrong they can be with their alleged sources.

Totally unfounded. You're basing all this on comments by mediots. We KNOW how wrong they can be with their alleged sources.

You really need to stop with the hostility, the Jimmy Garrapolo Rimmers Society loves Brady, they just wanted to get rid of him within minutes of their Super Bowl win because that's what Belichick wants to do, but only they can divine his true intentions. The dozens of threads they have started since the Super Bowl calling for Belichick to dump Brady in favor of Garrapolo are just a sign of their love and respect for him but since Kellerman's Cliff is rapidly approaching they have no choice but to argue for getting rid of Brady and keeping Garrapolo, especially since Belichick has turned down Clevelands offer of a first round pick and then some.

They aren't against Brady any more than they were in 2014, when they wanted him traded in early October, they just see the handwriting on the wall from Brady's clearly diminished play over the past 3 seasons. 2 more Lombardi's simply doesn't cut it, especially with a bona fide superstar waiting in the wings.

Sigh. I'm not "basing all this" on anything. I'm saying the possibilities of what he might draw is what's driving the conversation. Which is why I said don't say it's speculation because that's not the point.

You really need to stop with the hostility, the Jimmy Garrapolo Rimmers Society loves Brady, they just wanted to get rid of him within minutes of their Super Bowl win because that's what Belichick wants to do, but only they can divine his true intentions. The dozens of threads they have started since the Super Bowl calling for Belichick to dump Brady in favor of Garrapolo are just a sign of their love and respect for him but since Kellerman's Cliff is rapidly approaching they have no choice but to argue for getting rid of Brady and keeping Garrapolo, especially since Belichick has turned down Clevelands offer of a first round pick and then some.

They aren't against Brady any more than they were in 2014, when they wanted him traded in early October, they just see the handwriting on the wall from Brady's clearly diminished play over the past 3 seasons. 2 more Lombardi's simply doesn't cut it, especially with a bona fide superstar waiting in the wings.
Oh good god.

Oh good god.

That's exactly what I say when I see one of these insipid weekly threads about dumping Brady because " he's going to be forty."

As ingrate fans go Patriot fans take the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back