PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's back! Kraft caved in to the 31! What will you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewskies

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I will still go to my one game a year which is an event from northwest Maine or NYC. I will watch every game on TV and not miss one. I will not buy any Pats stuff, but then I have so much, so that's not a loss for me.

What will you do? Because of Kraft's position re; Deflategate. Some said never attend another game. Some said leave after BB and Brady leave the game. Some said never show up form another game. And some said , they are done with the NFL.

So where are you in reality?

I had to have the North Remembers shirt from barstool sports, so I got that.

I'm fine with accepting the fact that our owner is a corporate coward like all the other owners, contrary to what we believed before the capitulation (The Framegate one, not the Spybaby one)

All I care about is that Brady is back and the 2015 Pats are going to avenge this witch hunt.

Unlike every year I am not going to my ~2 games. No parking $ to Kraft. No beer, etc. $.
I know several other Patsfans posters here doing the same.
It's less than insignificant but unlike Vichy Bob there are times to take a stand that takes away something you like or want regardless of outcome.

I will watch only Patriots games on television. Let the sponsors feel it in their wallets ... I refuse to watch any other games, even MNF, unless it's the Patriots

I'm watching all the games. Purchased a Wilfork #75 Pats Jersey from Ebay.

Kraft folded but I think he did more that some owners would have. Wells report in context. The "I'm back speech" etc....

I do understand those who have not forgiven Kraft though.

I started following this damn team in 1983.

I'm not going to stop following them or stop watching or attending the games just because Kraft made a colossal error in judgement in his handling of this situation.

The Patriots represent entertainment value to me and I am emotionally attached to them.

If Kraft died tomorrow I would feel bad for his family but it would have no impact on my life whatsoever.

Game on

I think anyone who hates on Bob Kraft is a miserable tool and I'll bet my soul Tom Brady would tell you your an idiot and you don't know what you're talking about if you tried to explain to him how Bob stabbed him in the back intentionally and undermined him every chance he could.

I hate Roger Goodell, the orchestrator of this entire ordeal. Bob knows he made a mistake capitulating to Roger and appeasing the other 31. I'm betting Tom forgives him. I'm betting Bill forgives him.

If they do it's good enough for me. I'm done hating, now I'm laughing. And it's all been aimed at Roger and his Jet loser cronies at 345 Park Ave. My ire has never lost it's direction.

You want to go on your "I hate Bob Kraft" parade you can count me out.

Just imagine how this story would have turned on September 3rd if Kraft didn't cave. It would of started to avalanche behind the righteous, defiant Patriots, standing up to NFL corruption… and winning.

Instead Brady won, the Patriots team won, Belichick won, but the Patriots organization lost.

The worst part of Kraft's betrayal is the loss of a first round draft pick. If Belichick is able to trade up and get a high value pick in the second round, then it will be easier for me to move on. If not, then this will always be a tough pill to swallow.

Either way, I'm not gonna hold this against the team. The Pats need our support more than ever, especially Brady after all he's been through

I think anyone who hates on Bob Kraft is a miserable tool and I'll bet my soul Tom Brady would tell you your an idiot and you don't know what you're talking about if you tried to explain to him how Bob stabbed him in the back intentionally and undermined him every chance he could.

I hate Roger Goodell, the orchestrator of this entire ordeal. Bob knows he made a mistake capitulating to Roger and appeasing the other 31. I'm betting Tom forgives him. I'm betting Bill forgives him.

If they do it's good enough for me. I'm done hating, now I'm laughing. And it's all been aimed at Roger and his Jet loser cronies at 345 Park Ave. My ire has never lost it's direction.

You want to go on your "I hate Bob Kraft" parade you can count me out.

Yeah in my opinion you have to be a weak minded moron, born without the ability to form a rational thought to still be on the "hate Bob Kraft train"

I had already started paying for Sunday Ticket before this Wells Report dropped, so I was kind of stuck there. I don't know how many non-Patriots games I will watch, especially the first 9 weeks of the season when I'm coaching my sons 11U team...most of his games are Sunday afternoons. Record Pats games, block out all others is most likely what I'll be doing.

I was pissed at Kraft, but given perspective I can see why he gave that "Good of the 32" speech. If that speech would have kept Brady out of court I'd be OK with it. Goodell doubling down on his stupid punishment was too much, and I am glad Kraft dropped the Pash emails. I also think he's got more up his sleeve...one day he will figuratively have Goodell's head on a spike.

Never loved him so can't hate him. Gonna watch me some PATRIOTS football.
Been doing it since the beginning not going to change now. Rest of the NFL*, NO.

Just imagine how this story would have turned on September 3rd if Kraft didn't cave. It would of started to avalanche behind the righteous, defiant Patriots, standing up to NFL corruption… and winning.

Instead Brady won, the Patriots team won, Belichick won, but the Patriots organization lost.

Fantastic Post.

Here's my take. How many more games do you think Tom Brady is gonna play? I'm not gonna let anything stand in my way of watching the GOAT on a mission. Maybe I'll retire with Brady.

images

"Piracy, mate!"

If I walked into a room and Bob Kraft was standing there I would shake his hand, thank him for making sure this team stayed in Foxboro and not letting them move to St' Louis and the enjoyable ride I've been witness to for the last 21+ years.

-16 Playoff appearences
-14 Division Titles
-10 AFC Championship Games
-7 Super Bowl Appearences
-4 Super Bowl Wins

I'm disappointed with his decision in May, but it does not erase the success this team has achieved under his stewardship in my eyes.

Here's what I'm going to do...the next time Roger tries to screw over another team, I'm not going to be quiet about it.
This is a sentiment I can get on board with. I wish I had signed up to the Saints site back when he put the screws to them. I feel a certain kind of solidarity with that orginization after all of this.

Ironic we had joint practices with them this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down