PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's 2007 records are looking safe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB=TD

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
And they're still saying his season is more impressive:p

Rodgers could easily throw 12 touchdowns in the next 3 games.

But I don't think Tom's too worried about it.

Rodgers got pulled with 4:00 to go in the 3rd Quarter, since they were blowing the Raiders out. If they wanted to keep him in just to break Brady's records, he'd have probably thrown for 400 yards and at least 1 more TD.

Let Brady keep his records. Rodgers and co. have other things on their minds. If the Packers can run the ball and play defense like they did today, good luck gang.

And one more thing. Nothing against Brady as a QB, but yelling at his WR like made him look bad. Rodgers got an INT too off an absolutely brilliant play by the Oak DB who pretty much took the TD pass away from Finley, but did Rodgers go ballistic because Finley "didn't fight hard enough for the ball"? Yeah, QBs hate INTs and I won't blame Brady for being upset, but don't take it out on your players. Wash DB made a nice play. End of story.

Last edited:
Rodgers got pulled with 4:00 to go in the 3rd Quarter, since they were blowing the Raiders out. If they wanted to keep him in just to break Brady's records, he'd have probably thrown for 400 yards and at least 1 more TD.

Let Brady keep his records. Rodgers and co. have other things on their minds. If the Packers can run the ball and play defense like they did today, good luck gang.

He threw a pick before leaving which destroyed his chance of breaking the TD to INT mark set by Brady.

He threw a pick before leaving which destroyed his chance of breaking the TD to INT mark set by Brady.

Um no. Rodgers has 6 INTs. The INT was brilliant too. One of the best defensive plays I've seen all season. If you mean the 36-4 TD-Int ratio, yeah. But really it doesn't matter. The Packers were up by more than 30 points. Stats are for losers, just like Bellichek says.

Last edited:

And one more thing. Nothing against Brady as a QB, but yelling at his WR like made him look bad. Rodgers got an INT too off an absolutely brilliant play by the Oak DB who pretty much took the TD pass away from Finley, but did Rodgers go ballistic because Finley "didn't fight hard enough for the ball"? Yeah, QBs hate INTs and I won't blame Brady for being upset, but don't take it out on your players. Wash DB made a nice play. End of story.

Rodgers didn't make himself look like jesus after scoffing at Currys helping hand either. Mr. ****y still hasn't played a top 5 defense.

Um no. Rodgers has 6 INTs. The INT was brilliant too. One of the best defensive plays I've seen all season. If you mean the 36-4 TD-Int ratio, yeah. But really it doesn't matter. The Packers were up by more than 30 points. Stats are for losers, just like Bellichek says.

No, they're not when comparing seasons and when analysts talk as if Rodgers had the greatest season of all time. It isn't better than Brady's so far.

Rodgers didn't make himself look like jesus after scoffing at Currys helping hand either. Mr. ****y still hasn't played a top 5 defense.

Helped up by the guy who just planted a hit on his backside and almost made him fumble. I wouldn't want the helping hand either lol.

No, they're not when comparing seasons and when analysts talk as if Rodgers had the greatest season of all time. It isn't better than Brady's so far.

Analysts say lots of things. Talking about Rodgers' lack of numbers when he was pulled with almost 20:00 left in the game because the Packers were blowing the Raiders out is just stat talk. We don't know what Rodgers would have done if he'd stayed in the whole game. But the Packer coaching staff did the right thing...they pulled him because the game was over.

Analysts say lots of things. Talking about Rodgers' lack of numbers when he was pulled with almost 20:00 left in the game because the Packers were blowing the Raiders out is just stat talk. We don't know what Rodgers would have done if he'd stayed in the whole game. But the Packer coaching staff did the right thing...they pulled him because the game was over.

Brady was pulled several times in 2007.

As long as they don't get 19-0, I'm perfectly fine with him breaking the 50 TDs. I'll even be happy with 18-1 and a Super Bowl win. 18-1 with a Super Bowl loss to the Pats is best case scenario though :D

Rodgers won't be breaking any records either. He'd have to go on a tear and play the entire game the next 3 weeks. That's not gonna happen because there's no urgency. Packers have the 1st round bye and home field advantage. Rodgers will probably get pulled again unless the games are close.

Brady was pulled several times in 2007.
But I don't think he was ever pulled as early as Rodgers was today. All I remember was D&C crying every morning that they were running up the score and Brady should of been pulled earlier. I'm sure they were also probably complaing that the Pats didn't finish the Colts off last week ;)

Rodgers is a beast no question but I've seen him fuming a number of times after repeated dropping sprees. he even admitted it get's em frustrated. enough Saint Rogders, please. Dropped balls and unchallenged INT's trigger every QB's switch at one time or another. TB was flat out wrong no question, also the play calling was just plain three stoogers silly.

Rodgers and co. have other things on their mind, LOL. is this his PR department?

But I don't think he was ever pulled as early as Rodgers was today.

I believe in the Miami game where Miami was getting killed by the half by like 40 points something, Brady was pulled after the first series in the 2nd half. Unfortunately Cassel stunk it up so bad that it let Miami back into the game and so Brady was put back in.

EDIT: My bad, just looked at the play-by-play, and Brady was taken out with 12 min left in the 4th.

Last edited:
Rodgers could easily throw 12 touchdowns in the next 3 games.

But I don't think Tom's too worried about it.

If Greg Jennings misses the rest of the season, it might be tough for him to do it. I don't think the loss of Jennings will kill the Packers' offense, but it should slow it down a bit.

No, Kyle Wilson did NOT make a nice play. Wilson actually interfered with Underwood (pulled his jersey) and the Officials missed it (one of MANY they missed).

Brady was as much angry with himself (maybe more so) which is why he took the tongue beating from BO'B and then said that he deserved it during his presser..

So much wrong in this post.

1. Brady was pulled early often in 2007.
2. Brady was pulled early the last two weeks. Brady had 300 by early in the 3rd quarter.
3. Yelling at WR makes you look bad? Why? The idea that you think Brady is harming the team is preposterous and laughable.
4. Brady can keep his records AND his Super Bowl rings. The idea that Brady is only interested in records is beyond silly. He's the biggest winner in football. Look at his record. Rodgers can only hope to achieve that one day. WINS and RINGS and RECORDS.

But I don't think he was ever pulled as early as Rodgers was today. All I remember was D&C crying every morning that they were running up the score and Brady should of been pulled earlier. I'm sure they were also probably complaing that the Pats didn't finish the Colts off last week ;)

He was pulled in the 3rd quarter twice.

Remember 50 points against the Redskins by the early 3rd? 45 points at the half?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents