PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady will not shut up since leaving the Patriots

Sam Bam Cunningham

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know he was restrained by BB during his time with the Patriots. God bless BB for keeping the muzzle on Brady...it was great. Now since he joined the bucs it is a constant stream of verbal diarrhea. Thank You Tom for the 6 championships but do you need to be such pompous ass internet tough guy now that the muzzle has been removed? Do you really need to comment on everything. Clam it up and save your energy for the football season.

He the GOAT he can say whatever the hell he wants. Same with BB he can do the same. I'm glad too about time he tells everyone how he really feels

The league is full of loud mouth arrogant legends in their own minds taking constant "I'm great" victory laps only to be humbled later on. Tom isn't one. He's earned it.
kind of brings to mind shawn merriman until he was off the roids and fell off a cliff and was out of the league. unfortunately, every now and then, you see his giant talking head still spewing nonsense tho not as much recently.

I know he was restrained by BB during his time with the Patriots. God bless BB for keeping the muzzle on Brady...it was great. Now since he joined the bucs it is a constant stream of verbal diarrhea. Thank You Tom for the 6 championships but do you need to be such pompous ass internet tough guy now that the muzzle has been removed? Do you really need to comment on everything. Clam it up and save your energy for the football season.
Come on, man.

clownshoesstarstramp001_l.JPG

why do you care, OP?

Love the internet tough guy label. The guy has been competing and taking hospital hits, at age 43, in front of 100M viewers. Meanwhile, besides trash talking and having fun, he has said zero things that people would consider offensive or controversial. You’d think, based on this absurd OP, that Tom just had thrown his former teammates under the bus and then went on a Reggie White sermon tour.

"Hey Brady..... Thanks for populating my man cave with more shyt than any other fan base has.....but shut the **** up".

Somebody's corn hole is wrapped a little too tight at the moment.

I think we just unified our forum against this thread.

I was out on brady and gronk before they left. I can't stand either one of them :yuck: . They can jam their SB trophies up their ass. Big Z left. I still love that man. He's the same guy he was when he came to Boston. He hasn't changed one bit. He didn't turn into some weirdo cult like leader snake oil salesman selling concussion water.

Last edited:
I was out on brady and gronk before they left. I can't stand either one of them :yuck: . They can jam their SB trophies up their ass. Big Z left. I still love that man. He's the same guy he was when he came to Boston. He hasn't changed one bit. He didn't turn into some weirdo snake oil salesman selling concussion water.

Sorry to tell you this but if not for one miracle run carried by a goalie who played unconscious in a couple game 7s the Bruins for the last 12 years would be the biggest bunch of underachievers in the history of Boston sports. They’d be the San Jose Sharks of the East.

I will say I love Tom Brady, the football player. TB12, the brand manager, not as much.

An episode of the Simpsons takes around 8 months to make, and voice work is done somewhere in the middle of that, and because Brady sh.its gold this episode just happened to air immediately after he won Super Bowl 39. Brady has reason to think he’s blessed by the universe.

I will say I love Tom Brady, the football player. TB12, the brand manager, not as much.

It'll be interesting to see, years from now, whether Brady made more money from football contracts, or business contracts (including the sales and equity value of TB12 plus the usual endorsements, etc.).

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back