PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady & Wife investment of 600 + million in crypto currency, now down 72%

How so? Come on 10, Is there freaking anything that Brady doesn't come out on the bottom on? She may be or may not be but you simply just can't post a thing about Brady without putting him down. Mostly pulling this one out of your ass.

I said it would be "interesting" if his investment in FTX was the source of the divorce, I didn't say it actually was...

Wow it didn’t take long for this story to get moved.

I guess Brady’s wealth is not as important as the death of princess Leia….. lol
It's ridiculous to have a separate forum for Brady but... the squeaky wheels get the grease.

You may be correct, but you are basing this on nothing more than your opinion.

You have zero proof it is not true.

I can’t help but laugh at people saying, That is not a valid site.

Who on Patsfans decides what is valid?
Love to see the list of approved sites

Reminds me of the days of the political forum. People would say that & a couple months later you see a post from them quoting that site, on a story that fit their agenda.
I remember back in the beginning of the virus talk in 2020 when I brought up the question here about which scientists to believe. There were so many conflicting reports from what appeared to be credible sources that it was difficult. Nobody here had a good answer.

I've heard Brady speak in coherent, complete sentences on countless occassions. Proof enough for me that he didn't invest $650 million of his own money in crypto.

If you told me he turned a few million into $650 million in crypto well... No, I still wouldn't believe he'd be dumb enough to hodl it that long.
That last sentence reminds me of a philosophical conversation when stuff like this happens.

Suppose you invest $3 million in crypto and it turns into $650 million in value on paper. Then crypto crashes and it's all completely worthless.

How much money have you lost?

One thing no one brings up is what if Brady and Giselle sold part of the investment to ensure a profit. Crypto skyrocketed after they got in and many investors would have sold some at that point to ensure they made money on the investment.

It's ridiculous to have a separate forum for Brady but... the squeaky wheels get the grease.

I agree & it is hysterical what stays in the Pats forum. A lot depends on who makes the posts.

We looked at thread about the death of Princess Leia in the pats forum for quite some time.

Another L for Brady...wasn't he thumping his chest a while ago about working with this Sam Bankman-Fried guy? LMAO

This bum is in every Brady thread on the internet

I've heard Brady speak in coherent, complete sentences on countless occassions. Proof enough for me that he didn't invest $650 million of his own money in crypto.

If you told me he turned a few million into $650 million in crypto well... No, I still wouldn't believe he'd be dumb enough to hodl it that long.

I don't think he did invest $650M in crypto. I think he invested some of it in the crypto, and most of it in the company. That's my guess.

Brady and Giselle live in a celebrity bubble that makes it easy for those folks, many of whom are pretty smart, to be fooled. Add in the highly competitive nature of both of them, and it isn't surprising that they fell for a get richer quick scheme.

The latest news here is that the company's accounts system was hacked a few days ago, and many customers/investors had their accounts completely drained. So if you had $1M before the crash, and then after the crash you had $50K, you may now have nothing.

Account security is a huge issue in crypto. I guess it isn't surprising that this company didn't do it well enough.

my guess is 1% of his wealth, that's the general rule of thumb for crypto.

Wow, that's quite a risky move to invest such a huge amount in one cryptocurrency investment like FTX Venture. Brady and his ex must have had high hopes, but it's definitely a tough situation to be in when the investment takes a significant hit like that. Diversification is key when it comes to investing, and putting all your money in one basket can be a risky move. It's important to spread your investments across different assets to minimize the potential impact of a single investment going south. By the way, if you're looking for more information on trading accounts, you can explore options like a fbs trading account. Stay wise and take care of your financial future!

Last edited:
I know a ton of people who have invested in crypto, as I'm sure all of you do as well, and I used to just shake my head. How is this not a ponzi scam? On linked-in I'll accept any connection request, unlike personal social media. I must have gotten at least a couple dozen crypto traders who would always send me the would you like to know how to invest DM. I'd always reply crypto, NFTs, etc fall for me somewhere between a ponzi scam and an off the charts risky investment, so I'm all set. Most would just reply OK. A few would try and argue their case.

I don't see how Brady, Curry......all of these otherwise reasonable and smart individuals ever throught this was a good investment........other than avarice. I think these stars have so much money they lose touch with reality. It's no longer about living large. It's about living as large as Bob Kraft. Then it's about living as large as Bezos or Musk.

If I was worth a quarter of what Brady or Curry were worth I'd be retired and have very safe diversified investments. Now some would say but if you had that much money how do you know you wouldn't change and become part of the competition of who has the most FU money to toss around? I'm just not wired that way. My wife will say so and so just bought a vacation home in NH. That's cool, good for them. I honestly feel no envy. I do better than most and not nearly as well as the Brady's. I also never would have done when he did in his NFL career for the same reason. I was never going to be that driven in anything I did.

I don't post the above paragraph as a brag about being above it all or more virtrous or any BS like that. I post it because I think the majority of the forum probably feels the same way. We all probably grew up in similar circumstances and as adults we're all in similar tax brackets, etc. It's hard to really relate to these people who have two if not three, four or five, zeros added onto their annual earnings compared to all of us.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back