PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady & Wife investment of 600 + million in crypto currency, now down 72%

His houses are worth more than yours and has a better job than you do and he makes more money than you do. Isn't that how you judge a person's character and relevance? By your rule you shouldn't have the right to say anything.

Sure, but I'm just saying he's having a pretty hard time this year....

We could do a go fund me for him

I'm sure you'd contribute

I wrote about this game of hide the assets and stiff the investors back in June. It surprises me that people didn't move their money when they first saw these games the crypto exchanges are playing:

Anyone actually believe they would be stupid enough to do that? What smart business people put their net worth into any one thing?

Anyone actually believe they would be stupid enough to do that? What smart business people put their net worth into any one thing?
I don’t think there’s a whole lot of people out there who actually know a thing about finance. Look how many Americans believed that inflation in the U.S. was because of Putin. Or was “transitory.” There were actually articles about how inflation could actually be a good thing.

So, yeah, there are probably people who believe Brady and Bundchen would have sunk their entire net worth into FTX.

Last edited:
Brady & his ex invested almost all their money “600+million” in an crypto currency investment “FTX Venture” that is now down 72%.

Looks like there were more problems than his comeback

I don’t understand investing all your apples into one basket.
I don't understand people who believe everything they read on the internet.

This type of report is garbage. This website would hve no idea how much personally Tom and Giselle invested. If the crypto company took in a $600m investment it was likely that Brady and Giselle were the lead investors but there were a bunch of others that were put together in an offering. I work in Venture Capital and there’s almost no chance they put up anywhere close to $600m of their own money.

This type of report is garbage. This website would hve no idea how much personally Tom and Giselle invested. If the crypto company took in a $600m investment it was likely that Brady and Giselle were the lead investors but there were a bunch of others that were put together in an offering. I work in Venture Capital and there’s almost no chance they put up anywhere close to $600m of their own money.
What makes far more sense - and is supported by a couple articles I read - is that Tom received some equity in the company in exchange for the commercials he did. Even if we assume that equity is now worthless, all he is out is a couple hours of his time.

Gisele probably didn't. But Tom, if Mephistopheles I mean Alex Guerrero pushed it on him he 100% did.
Snake Oil AG is the last person on earth I would take financial/investment advice from.

I'm sure they had a stop-loss in place. I bet they kicked in a decent amount and most of it was granted to them for endorsing it.

Last edited:
Brady & his ex invested almost all their money “600+million” in an crypto currency investment “FTX Venture” that is now down 72%.

Looks like there were more problems than his comeback

I don’t understand investing all your apples into one basket.

Could Brady be playing until he is 60?
“Just a joke, but I will take him at QB in 23”.

That's not a credible source.

That's not a credible source.

This story is in many locations on the internet.

I have to ask the million dollar question….

Who do you consider a reliable source today?

ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, NYT, NPR ?

The story is everywhere !

How about sporting news?

Wow it didn’t take long for this story to get moved.

I guess Brady’s wealth is not as important as the death of princess Leia….. lol

The story is everywhere !

How about sporting news?

Read the story you linked. It doesn't say they lost $600m of their own money. Here's some quotes directly from it.

The deal gave Brady and Bundchen equity in FTX, as well as a signing bonus doled out in cryptocurrency.

Brady and Bundchen stand to experience a downfall, as well, if their investments into the company were substantial.
(note that it says "if" their investments were substantial.

It's unclear how much money Brady and Bundchen placed into FTX.

From the looks of it all anyone truly knows is that Tom and Giselle were given shares of the company and crypto currency to endorse the company. No one knows if or how much of their own money they put in. People at Tom and Giselles level have pretty experienced advisors and any advisor worth a dime would have them with a diversified portfolio of investments and assets.

Read the story you linked. It doesn't say they lost $600m of their own money. Here's some quotes directly from it.

The deal gave Brady and Bundchen equity in FTX, as well as a signing bonus doled out in cryptocurrency.

Brady and Bundchen stand to experience a downfall, as well, if their investments into the company were substantial.

From the looks of it all anyone truly knows is that Tom and Giselle were given shares of the company and crypto currency to endorse the company. No one knows if or how much of their own money they put in. People at Tom and Giselles level have pretty experienced advisors and any advisor worth a dime would have them with a diversified portfolio of investments and assets.
Agreed, and there's no way these two invested the majority of their wealth in crypto currency.

This story is in many locations on the internet.

I have to ask the million dollar question….

Who do you consider a reliable source today?

ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, NYT, NPR ?

Yes they were partnered with + invested in FTX. A ton of celebrities were. That isn't in question.

It's the claim going around of investing $650 Million that's not credible and it's being used to drive headlines.

You may be correct, but it is still news.

Multiple sites around the world have the story.

I find it hard to believe they would put all their eggs in one basket, but that is just my
Opinion.

I don’t ignore stories because they are not
Tom Brady or Patriots friendly.

I always thought this creepy rat was untrustworthy and I would've told anyone exactly that any time over the past year that I've known about him. After everything that's unfolded throughout the last week, I'm high as a kite on confirmation bias.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back