PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady & Wife investment of 600 + million in crypto currency, now down 72%

cupofjoe1962

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Brady & his ex invested almost all their money “600+million” in an crypto currency investment “FTX Venture” that is now down 72%.

Looks like there were more problems than his comeback

I don’t understand investing all your apples into one basket.

Could Brady be playing until he is 60?
“Just a joke, but I will take him at QB in 23”.

Last edited:
Hyperbole - Look it up, because that is what we have here.

Brady AND Gisselle have amassed huge amounts of money by being VERY intelligent investors. And people who are, do NOT make public what they pay for their investments. The fact is people don't invest 'nearly all' of their assets in something as risky as crypto. I don't doubt they invested a large amount of money in FTX, but no one who has been so smart for so many years would invest more that 5-10% of their assets. Now again even 5% would be a LOT of money to us, Tens of millions in fact, but not to them

My guess is that Gisele and Tom invested little or no money of their own. I think Tom got paid in FTT tokens for his endorsements to the tune of some million. Gisele was named some environmental ambassador for FTX and likely received FTT. Their compensation would have been wiped out.
That said, I am sure their investment portfolio would have included crypto holdings. They jointly have half a billion to invest. A lot of athletes got into bitcoin and ethereum when they were in the 100's and low 1000's. ( based on quotes in reports from few years ago)

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Gisele and Tom invested little or no money of their own.

Gisele probably didn't. But Tom, if Mephistopheles I mean Alex Guerrero pushed it on him he 100% did.

Their property alone + his NFL pension + TB12 will probably not make him wanting all that much..
Brady is a lot of things, but being poor is not something I can equate with him.

Hyperbole - Look it up, because that is what we have here.

Brady AND Gisselle have amassed huge amounts of money by being VERY intelligent investors. And people who are, do NOT make public what they pay for their investments. The fact is people don't invest 'nearly all' of their assets in something as risky as crypto. I don't doubt they invested a large amount of money in FTX, but no one who has been so smart for so many years would invest more that 5-10% of their assets. Now again even 5% would be a LOT of money to us, Tens of millions in fact, but not to them

I agree that they likely didn't invest their entire fortune or even close, BUT this was NOT viewed by them as just an investment. It was a business venture.

How's TB12 doing?

Another L for Brady...wasn't he thumping his chest a while ago about working with this Sam Bankman-Fried guy? LMAO

Brady and other whales should be fine. It will be the retail investors who suffer. If the following is true, the CEO of FTX should be seeing the inside of a prison soon. He was basically operating a Ponzi Scheme.

This is also going to have a shockwave throughout the entire Crypto world. If you’re invested in Bitcoin or ETH, and haven’t gotten out yet, you should do so…

The cryptocurrency markets face a “cascade” of margin calls from the crisis befalling Sam Bankman-Fried’s crypto empire, according to JPMorgan analysts.

SBF’s crypto exchange FTX, once the second largest in the world until just this week, has effectively ceased operating following a bruising bank run.

Contagion has spread throughout the entire crypto sector, causing bitcoin’s price to crash to US$16,000.

Some analysts warn of a further crash to US$13,000, a brutal -80% down from last November’s high of US$69,000.

Billions in long-Bitcoin positions could be wiped out, leaving retail and institutional investors with big losses.

According to coinglass.com data, US$231mln worth of bitcoin liquidations has occurred in the past 24 hours.

I am glad crypto is dying even if Brady is embarrassed. But I am VERY skeptical he put that much money directly into it. He obviously was a sponsor and was paid to do commercials which is likely the extent of the money that was at play here.

This still potentially means tens of millions of dollars lost don’t get me wrong. But that’s just not a life altering thing for Brady and Giselle.

Gisele probably didn't. But Tom, if Mephistopheles I mean Alex Guerrero pushed it on him he 100% did.

Giselle is into wacky Wicca healing shi.t as an actual lifestyle of course she’d be into this scam too.

Another L for Brady...wasn't he thumping his chest a while ago about working with this Sam Bankman-Fried guy? LMAO
His houses are worth more than yours and has a better job than you do and he makes more money than you do. Isn't that how you judge a person's character and relevance? By your rule you shouldn't have the right to say anything.

People today complaining about their 401k Year over Year crack me up because they never seem to mention what it was two or three years ago. It’s almost like there was a gigantic unsustainable bubble that has now come back down to earth... unless of course you believe Meta should actually be worth $400 a share.

Doesn't he have a $350m contract with Fox?

I don't think Brady will be eating canned avocadoes anytime soon :D

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back