PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady & Wife investment of 600 + million in crypto currency, now down 72%

Yes they were partnered with + invested in FTX. A ton of celebrities were. That isn't in question.

It's the claim going around of investing $650 Million that's not credible and it's being used to drive headlines.

You may be correct, but you are basing this on nothing more than your opinion.

You have zero proof it is not true.

I can’t help but laugh at people saying, That is not a valid site.

Who on Patsfans decides what is valid?
Love to see the list of approved sites

Reminds me of the days of the political forum. People would say that & a couple months later you see a post from them quoting that site, on a story that fit their agenda.

Reminds me of the days of the political forum. People would say that & a couple months later you see a post from them quoting that site, on a story that fit their agenda.
Considering the houses they are building/buying, coupled with common sense, it stands to reason they didn’t lose that much.

What an insane post. I'm the one who needs a source? No, the one making such a significant claim to begin with needs to be credible and have a source. You come across like a clown by shutting down everyone's reasonable skepticism by spinning & generalizing with "that's just ur opinion, u don't get to say what's credible or not".

Brady & his ex invested almost all their money “600+million” in an crypto currency investment “FTX Venture” that is now down 72%.

Ah yes, the very credible Shivam Pratap Singh of New Delhi India.

Gg_YzHVV_400x400.jpg

What an insane post. I'm the one who needs a source? No, the one making such a significant claim to begin with needs to be credible and have a source. You come across like a clown by shutting down everyone's reasonable skepticism by spinning & generalizing with "that's just ur opinion, u don't get to say what's credible or not".

You have the right to dismiss the story, but you have no right questioning it being posted.

I agree, it seems questionable

I am just tired of people on this site, saying that is not a legitimate site.

So I ask….. what is a legitimate site?????

Dozens of sites had this story, including sporting news & the NY Post.

That’s all I am saying …..

Considering the houses they are building/buying, coupled with common sense, it stands to reason they didn’t lose that much.

Your probably right, but until it is proven otherwise…. It is up for discussion

When we all heard Michael Jordan was leaving basketball for baseball, I am sure many people had doubts on the story

How did that questionable story turn out?

Last edited:
Your probably right, but until it is proven otherwise…. It is up for discussion

When we all heard Michael Jordan was leaving basketball for baseball, I am sure many people had doubts on the story

How did that questionable story turn out?
"Something uuhhhh surprising happen before... uhhh... Michael Jordan 25 years ago...... therefore... uhhhh... that means this claim about Brady investing nearly his entire net worth in FTX (per source: a dude working in a fake Microsoft call center in India) might also be true!"

"Something uuhhhh surprising happen before... uhhh... Michael Jordan 25 years ago...... therefore... uhhhh... that means this claim about Brady investing nearly his entire net worth in FTX (per source: a dude working in a fake Microsoft call center in India) might also be true!"

Congratulations on your victory Senator Fetterman !

I've got two sources on this, one directly connected to the ownership of the fund/company, and another second hand. I'm being told that Brady and wife lost in the nine figures on this. Exactly how much was actual cash invested, and how much was money promised to them, is unclear to me, but the actual cash is above $100M. There is a scramble now to create misinformation to diminish the embarrassment that all of these investors are feeling. But the big institutions can't deny it - their money is gone. Poof. Sequoia well into nine figures. Teachers Union, same. Etc.

This is going to end up the biggest ponzi/fraud scheme in financial history.

Read the story you linked. It doesn't say they lost $600m of their own money. Here's some quotes directly from it.

The deal gave Brady and Bundchen equity in FTX, as well as a signing bonus doled out in cryptocurrency.

Brady and Bundchen stand to experience a downfall, as well, if their investments into the company were substantial.
(note that it says "if" their investments were substantial.

It's unclear how much money Brady and Bundchen placed into FTX.

From the looks of it all anyone truly knows is that Tom and Giselle were given shares of the company and crypto currency to endorse the company. No one knows if or how much of their own money they put in. People at Tom and Giselles level have pretty experienced advisors and any advisor worth a dime would have them with a diversified portfolio of investments and assets.
I was about to make the exact same post. The more reliable sources do not even remotely give a number of how much Tom & Gisele invested.

Heck, Bob Kraft invested in Theranos. Sometimes even the ultra-rich lose some money, but I highly doubt Brady put all his eggs in that one basket.

I've got two sources on this, one directly connected to the ownership of the fund/company, and another second hand. I'm being told that Brady and wife lost in the nine figures on this. Exactly how much was actual cash invested, and how much was money promised to them, is unclear to me, but the actual cash is above $100M. There is a scramble now to create misinformation to diminish the embarrassment that all of these investors are feeling. But the big institutions can't deny it - their money is gone. Poof. Sequoia well into nine figures. Teachers Union, same. Etc.

It would be interesting if this was the reason for their divorce…Gisele looks a lot smarter than Brady is when it comes to finances

• Ha Ha
Reactions: TBR
It would be interesting if this was the reason for their divorce…Gisele looks a lot smarter than Brady is when it comes to finances
How so? Come on 10, Is there freaking anything that Brady doesn't come out on the bottom on? She may be or may not be but you simply just can't post a thing about Brady without putting him down. Mostly pulling this one out of your ass.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Tom is going through major life altering situations that will require all his mental strength to get through. It has been unrelenting.

Congratulations on your victory Senator Fetterman !
Are you oblivious to the fact that was in quotations as a joke/impersonating you?

Your response here is the equivalent of me dressing up as you for Halloween and you respond with"ur ugly".

It wouldn't surprise me if some type of partnership/agreement was valued between $50M to 100M, partially in cash over x many years, equity in the company, and % of profits or something.

But I'd be surprised if they invested anywhere close to 9 figures ($100M) of their own cash. I'd estimate the vast majority of what they """lost""" was money they were yet to be paid. Not insignificant, of course, but what would be most notable is the cash they ponied up-front.

Brady's got a $375M deal with Fox. He's fine. He'll still be a billionaire.

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me if some type of partnership/agreement was valued between $50M to 100M, partially in cash over x many years, equity in the company, and % of profits or something.

But I'd be surprised if they invested anywhere close to 9 figures ($100M) of their own cash. I'd estimate the vast majority of what they """lost""" was money they were yet to be paid. Not insignificant, of course, but what would be most notable is the cash they ponied up-front.

Brady's got a $375M deal with Fox. He's fine. He'll still be a billionaire.

There's no question about Brady being "fine" (I don't know why people keep posting about that). He's not going to have trouble feeding the kids.

All the posts I've seen here and elsewhere that assert that he didn't lose nine figures are simply saying "he's too smart to do that" etc. Nobody offers any actual evidence to support that point. There's plenty of evidence that he did. The original figures provided in the press are proving true for the institutional investors (hedge funds, pension plans) that are required to come clean.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
There's no question about Brady being "fine" (I don't know why people keep posting about that). He's not going to have trouble feeding the kids.

All the posts I've seen here and elsewhere that assert that he didn't lose nine figures are simply saying "he's too smart to do that" etc. Nobody offers any actual evidence to support that point. There's plenty of evidence that he did. The original figures provided in the press are proving true for the institutional investors (hedge funds, pension plans) that are required to come clean.
I've heard Brady speak in coherent, complete sentences on countless occassions. Proof enough for me that he didn't invest $650 million of his own money in crypto.

If you told me he turned a few million into $650 million in crypto well... No, I still wouldn't believe he'd be dumb enough to hodl it that long.

People automatically assume that celebrities, public figures, large organizations, et al., and such are smart and must know what they're doing. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Most people who invest, don't even follow the basic rules of investing.

See: Madoff, Bernie.

Very, very few people ever questioned the returns Madoff was making. Nobody thought to lift the veil until some obscure financial analyst tried replicating his results and found it impossible. Even then, his repeated complains to the SEC were ignored for years.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
Back