PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady & Welker argued during Browns game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly hope there were some heated discussions during that performance.

Big deal. Probably happens once a week. Do you think it's one big happy tea party at all times?

This story is almost as bad as the Moss yelled at the offensive coordinator "big spin" in Miami.

Duh....you don"t expect tempers to fly in the heat of the battle??

I certainly hope there were some heated discussions during that performance.

True that. I'd be more worried if guys weren't getting on each other.

Cat fight....

Does this mean BB's loosing control of the locker room?

According to Mike Felger.....

His sources told him they had it out at some point during the game.

Good for Wes!
It's got to get tiresome for these receivers to hear Brady barking at them when he's throwing the ball at their feet, over their heads, behind them, etc

Big deal. Probably happens once a week. Do you think it's one big happy tea party at all times?

This story is almost as bad as the Moss yelled at the offensive coordinator "big spin" in Miami.

Duh....you don"t expect tempers to fly in the heat of the battle??

It is frustrating to hear the double standards. Moss would be ripped apart for this.

It is frustrating to hear the double standards. Moss would be ripped apart for this.

Moss is a dbag. It's amazing how gaga some of you get over that dog simply because he wore the laundry at one time. If Randy Moss never played for the Pats none of you would justify any of his behavior. It's embarrassing boys and girls. Move on!!!!

Tom probably thought Wes wasn't in the right place.

Wes probably thought Tom threw to the wrong place.

They'll look at the playbook and the tape later and figure out who was right. Loser gets a punch to the shoulder (or two for flinching) and life goes on.

Next?

Sounds about right; Brady has def. been inaccurate at times,
and Welker is still prob. rounding-off some of his routes because
he hasn't yet recovered his ultra-sharp route-running ability.

Wes admitted this week that he's still struggling with that last 5% recovery, trusting his knee. He knows it's impeding his effectiveness. So does Brady who essentially ran his rehab...Wes was also clearly one of the veterans who struggled with that other receivers attitude and mood swings last season and wanted to play with guys who battle through adversity and find a way. Maybe Tommy was reminding him of that. Tommy went to him big time early on to help him re-establish himself. Maybe he's reminding him that he's his go to guy provided he's open where he should be and he catches the damn ball... Tom's a great motivator...maybe he sensed Welker getting down on himself and decided it would be more productive if he were challenged by and angry at someone else...

I am willing to bet he at least didn't have to call Wes later and apologize for whatever transpired...

Wes admitted this week that he's still struggling with that last 5% recovery, trusting his knee. He knows it's impeding his effectiveness. So does Brady who essentially ran his rehab...Wes was also clearly one of the veterans who struggled with that other receivers attitude and mood swings last season and wanted to play with guys who battle through adversity and find a way. Maybe Tommy was reminding him of that. Tommy went to him big time early on to help him re-establish himself. Maybe he's reminding him that he's his go to guy provided he's open where he should be and he catches the damn ball... Tom's a great motivator...maybe he sensed Welker getting down on himself and decided it would be more productive if he were challenged by and angry at someone else...

I am willing to bet he at least didn't have to call Wes later and apologize for whatever transpired...

This post is classic lol

Wes was advocating simplicity ...

johnsons_shampoo11.gif

Brady wanted more options ...

head_and_shoulders.jpg

I'm much more concerned about the argument that my wife and I had last Saturday night. Let me tell you, she ain't no dogfaker when it comes to fighting, unfortunately.

I'm much more concerned about the argument that my wife and I had last Saturday night. Let me tell you, she ain't no dogfaker when it comes to fighting, unfortunately.

Those rolling pins hurt.

That's no fun amigo. Hope she has cooled down by now.

Try dating a latina. No such thing as passive aggressive with them. My girlfriend gives me approximately 1.5 seconds of warning via the 'Medusa look' and then it's Mike Tyson time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes