PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady & Welker argued during Browns game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The squabble between Wes and Tom probably had something to do with Branch. Branch took over Moss's locker right next to Brady. Needless to say, those two have been chummy lately.

You know how jealous guys are.

That's no fun amigo. Hope she has cooled down by now.

Try dating a latina. No such thing as passive aggressive with them. My girlfriend gives me approximately 1.5 seconds of warning via the 'Medusa look' and then it's Mike Tyson time.

Oh yeah, she's good now.

We know an American guy here who is married to a woman from Puerto Rico. She caught him cheating on her recently (not cool in my book) and she absolutely beat the crap out of him. Two black eyes and everything. And then she threatened to beat up the other woman. And then they made up and everything is OK now!

So Wes and Tom will probably be OK.

Maybe Tommy finally found out the truth about that little vaca Wes, and Gisele had in Brazil.....hmmmm.....;)

Wes admitted this week that he's still struggling with that last 5% recovery, trusting his knee. He knows it's impeding his effectiveness. So does Brady who essentially ran his rehab...Wes was also clearly one of the veterans who struggled with that other receivers attitude and mood swings last season and wanted to play with guys who battle through adversity and find a way. Maybe Tommy was reminding him of that. Tommy went to him big time early on to help him re-establish himself. Maybe he's reminding him that he's his go to guy provided he's open where he should be and he catches the damn ball... Tom's a great motivator...maybe he sensed Welker getting down on himself and decided it would be more productive if he were challenged by and angry at someone else...

I am willing to bet he at least didn't have to call Wes later and apologize for whatever transpired...

Are you being serious?

Moss is a dbag. It's amazing how gaga some of you get over that dog simply because he wore the laundry at one time. If Randy Moss never played for the Pats none of you would justify any of his behavior. It's embarrassing boys and girls. Move on!!!!

It is more embarassing as you reveal your remarkable class and maturity by the way you smear individuals.

Why don't you move on to the thread that Ian set up exclusively for Moss and continue your puking there?

Wes was advocating simplicity ...

johnsons_shampoo11.gif

Brady wanted more options ...

head_and_shoulders.jpg

I doubt that the QB with the soccer-star hair & the supermodel wife would allow such products as J & J
and H & S, which non-red seat attendees use, for gawd's sake, to get near his home or his locker.

Last edited:
Wes Welker does not have IT, he is not a winner, he is not a leader, he is selfish. He is crying about not having his stats. BB must do the right thing and remove this guy before he poisons the kids!

You're getting Welker mixed up with your lover.

Of course that is all it is but let's be honest if it were anyone other than Welker it would be treated much differently by the fans here.

Exactly. The response for things is analyzed quite differently depending on the parties involved, yet people are adamant that they have no bias' :p

It is frustrating to hear the double standards. Moss would be ripped apart for this.

Welker has never been a cancer. Everyone treats Welker differently because he is different than the Mosses, Ochocincos and Owenses of the world. We know if Welker is arguing it's soley because his competive juices are flowing. We also know that he will have internal control to make sure he doesn't become a distraction to the team. Does anyone on this forum fear Welker will become a distraction? And just for your information, not all biases/double standards are unwarranted or bad.

I am willing to bet he at least didn't have to call Wes later and apologize for whatever transpired...

Exactly

Last edited:
Mike Felger is an A-HOLE, :mad:and I woudn't believe anything that came out of his mouth, even if I saw it with my own eyes, I'd still have doubt if he said it. He's the biggest whinner and over stater I have ever heard, f#$% Felger:rolleyes:

The squabble between Wes and Tom probably had something to do with Branch. Branch took over Moss's locker right next to Brady. Needless to say, those two have been chummy lately. ....

So chummy that Branch is throwing the young receivers under the media bus. Don't think for a second that wasn't noticed on that team.
Not good!

If we had a thread for every argument on this or any other NFL team we could set a merging record ... this is a huge non story IMO.

Brady and Welker will clearly be the downfall of this team. Maybe this week they will get into a slap fight.

Brady and Welker will clearly be the downfall of this team. Maybe this week they will get into a slap fight.

we could raise money for charity ...

Tom and Wes in their speedo's wrestling in pink Jello.

Of course he is. If Wes Welker and Tom Brady get in a fight it is clearly Randys fault. At least thats his (and Rhody) logic.

"Randy" is your embarrassing obsession not mine. I think it's great that Wes is getting in Brady's face and giving it right back to him. This QB has yet to play a solid 60 minutes in any game this year. The quality of Brady's game is not matching his elevation of his mouthiness right now and I think the receivers are tired of it.

Oh yeah, she's good now.

We know an American guy here who is married to a woman from Puerto Rico. She caught him cheating on her recently (not cool in my book) and she absolutely beat the crap out of him. Two black eyes and everything. And then she threatened to beat up the other woman. And then they made up and everything is OK now

Sounds like he got off easy.

Remember Laurena Bobbit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes