PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady & Welker argued during Browns game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez...just what this board needed: another psychologist/ex-NFL-player to walk us thru what goes on the player's minds, what they did wrong and what they should do - all based on a few seconds of footage on screen and what they read from the papers. :bricks:

Will you do us all a favor and stop this anti-Moss/Brady vitriol? It's gone beyond embarrassing to plain irritating.

................ :rocker:

Jeez...just what this board needed: another psychologist/ex-NFL-player to walk us thru what goes on the player's minds, what they did wrong and what they should do - all based on a few seconds of footage on screen and what they read from the papers. :bricks:

Will you do us all a favor and stop this anti-Moss/Brady vitriol? It's gone beyond embarrassing to plain irritating.

When the endless Mossy love stops then my "reality" responses to it will stop. Sorry but I'm one of those
longtime real football fans who doesn't blindly follow the laundry. I call 'em as I see 'em.
You don't like it? Good! :D

When the endless Mossy love stops then my "reality" responses to it will stop. Sorry but I'm one of those
longtime real football fans who doesn't blindly follow the laundry. I call 'em as I see 'em.
You don't like it? Good! :D

Your opinion is as good as mine. So, no like or dislike if it is related to football.

But you have a pathetic habit of smearing individual players. Sorry kiddo, guess your folks didn't tell you this, but your laundry stinks.

Last edited:
Your opinion is as good as mine. So, no like or dislike if it is related to football.

But you have a pathetic habit of smearing individual players. Sorry kiddo, guess your folks didn't tell you this, but your laundry stinks.

You're so used to sniffing any and all Patriot jock that any other scent will "stink" to you. :D
I've been smearing players?? Or have I been accurately critiquing them?
And would you know the diffference?? ;)

Oh yeah, she's good now.

We know an American guy here who is married to a woman from Puerto Rico. She caught him cheating on her recently (not cool in my book) and she absolutely beat the crap out of him. Two black eyes and everything. And then she threatened to beat up the other woman. And then they made up and everything is OK now!

So Wes and Tom will probably be OK.

Sounds like a role for Rosie Perez or Michelle Rodriguez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick