PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady was awesome tonight, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the kickoff unit was great tonight. Graham isnt anything like Ghost was, but he is getting the job done.

True, but i still held my breath every time he kicked an extra point....i almost passed out.

True, but i still held my breath every time he kicked an extra point....i almost passed out.

Seemed fine to me. The FG he made was a pretty tough kick, even BB noted that in his presser. He is doing everything a Pats fan could have asked for.

I meant it as a light-hearted commented. Everything else was so good there had to be something that wasn't perfect.

(And it wasn't -- Jets started from their 26, 27, 33, 20, 32, 47, 27, 40.)

Heh -- Just watching NFL Primetime on That Network and they highlighted the Sanchez pick by "Takeo Spikes."

That Page guy really helped us a lot. When did he get injured again?

Defense was quite impressive...very happy to see Sanchez get shut the F down.

Brady was possessed, I can't believe how godly he has been these past 2 months.

After the Welker TD he came by the defensive bench shouting and slapping hands of the D about to take the field. He REALLY wanted to beat the Jets and knock their balls off.

I thought Warren also had a solid game filling in for Wright and others on the DL

When we get Wright and Pryor back, our interior pass rush will make even that much more of a difference. Good things to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back