11 yard completion
23 yard completion
6 yard completion

2003 SB Brady gets the ball at his 40 yard line with 1:13 left:
13 yard completion
13 yard completion
4 yard completion
17 yard completion

Vinatieri had already missed a 31 and 36 yard FG in the 2003 SB so Brady shouldn’t have been in that position to begin with

I’ve lost track of how many people I’ve seen say Mahomes is already the most clutch QB ever. sickening
All this was said about Rodgers back in the 2010s. He is the most talented, the BOAT. It will all pass once Mahomes career winds down and the next "BOAT" comes along. Heck, the next BOAT could be the QB we draft this year. LOL

I don't think KC has the horses on offense this year. They don't have any star or breakout WR this year and Kelce is getting older, thus Mahomes is looking ordinary.

I don't expect them to go far in the playoffs this year but next year they'll try and rectify it. They'll use a premium draft on a WR and they'll go for Mike Evans. Although, I think they'll lose out to his hometown Houston.
Everything you say is true but I think KC still has an easier path to the #1 seed than any other team. The Jags are close but could be added to the long list of KC's competitors who've lost QBs. Baltimore and Miami are ahead but have much tougher schedules and more fragile QBs. Everything is falling their way and it's their year I tell ya. :)

All this was said about Rodgers back in the 2010s. He is the most talented, the BOAT. It will all pass once Mahomes career winds down and the next "BOAT" comes along. Heck, the next BOAT could be the QB we draft this year. LOL
There are two words or terms I want to try and change for the new year. One would be to change the term BOAT to represent Montana and anyone trying to catch him would be OOTB (One of the Best). Nobody has a shot to be the GOAT anymore. That's taken.

The other change I'm going to try and make is to change the term Shart to Jete. I thought about it in the Jets suck thread and I think I can have some luck with that change. It fits perfectly.

There are two words or terms I want to try and change for the new year. One would be to change the term BOAT to represent Montana and anyone trying to catch him would be OOTB (One of the Best). Nobody has a shot to be the GOAT anymore. That's taken.

The other change I'm going to try and make is to change the term Shart to Jete. I thought about it in the Jets suck thread and I think I can have some luck with that change. It fits perfectly.
QB play is progressive throughout history. The best present QB is the BOAT by nature. It’s transient though and soon forgotten without championships to clip onto it.

QB play is progressive throughout history. The best present QB is the BOAT by nature. It’s transient though and soon forgotten without championships to clip onto it.
What's interesting is there were so many QBs who played during Brady's era who "looked" better (aka more talented than Brady). Off the top of my head, I remember the media saying Peyton was better, Rivers, Big Ben, Jake Delhomme (remember him? lol), Rodgers, Brees, Luck, Vick, Newton.
Am I forgetting anyone?

The mere existence of this thread is going to age like crap.

The mere existence of this thread is going to age like crap.
Yeah 1st it was Brady vs Manning then Brady vs Rodgers, and in the end Brady vs Mahomes
Brady is always QB1

What's happening in this world. The Bills playing desperate football just to make the playoffs and Mahomes not getting the calls.

Mahomes for this season at least is experiencing what it's like not having the games given to you by the refs, and playing with WRs who are constantly messing up.

Mahomes is not better than Brady.

Period. End of discussion. Close thread.
Would rather people spend time explaining or understanding why Brady is better. I think people focus on the wrong physical skills and the wrong stats when they get into the “Rodgers was more gifted” stuff. He wasn’t. I’ll take Brady’s height, arm length, lower posterior (for balance and compact release) over being able to throw on the run at different arm angles. All day. And Brady’s skill set is harder to come by, not Rodgers.

Would rather people spend time explaining or understanding why Brady is better. I think people focus on the wrong physical skills and the wrong stats when they get into the “Rodgers was more gifted” stuff. He wasn’t. I’ll take Brady’s height, arm length, lower posterior (for balance and compact release) over being able to throw on the run at different arm angles. All day. And Brady’s skill set is harder to come by, not Rodgers.
OK fine.

I don't factor in physical gifts and talent in the debate over athletes. All the greats are talented and gifted.

At the elite level it's all about production and accomplishments which separate them.

Unless the player has 5-6 years of Koufax-like production & accomplishments in a concentrated period of time then I fall back to accomplishments over a career.

Mahomes's first 5+ years have been amazing....but Tom has had equal production & accomplishments in just as a short period of time and accomplished more over an extended period of time.

To me, for Mahomes to surpass Tom he'd need to own every record and win 8 SBs.

Last edited:
He's better at being a sore loser right in opposing QB's faces I guess?
Yeah I can understand the tantrum during the game
TB12 did it a lot of times including breaking tablets lol
The thing that I have a problem with is the complaining to the media after the game and to his opponent lol

The thing that I have a problem with is the complaining to the media after the game and to his opponent lol
To his credit he owned it yesterday so let's see moving forward
Could've been because of all the backlash they received not out of being genuine

Yup. Brady never stood at a podium and whined about the refs losing the Patriots a game he did the opposite actually even when the refs really did lose the game. Definitely didn't get in an opponents face either. Good on Allen to not say anything lol.

Same for BB.

Brady didnt break tablets because of refs, also, Brady never went to the other QB and cried about refs and then went to the podium and cried about calls, expecially for a call that was called right

This guy wins the twitter

More glorious Mahomes slander

Brady didnt break tablets because of refs, also, Brady never went to the other QB and cried about refs and then went to the podium and cried about calls, expecially for a call that was called right
The only time I remember Brady getting mad at refs was the Carolina game when they mauled Gronk in the end zone ,threw the flag and then picked up with no reason given. Otherwise, you are right, when Brady got emotional, it was always over the play of his teammates or his stupid coaches like BoB.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back