PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady unretirement speculation

Still thought Tampa was a great spot for him. Maybe the door isn't closed on that yet?
Tampa will be lucky to be .500 even with Brady. Without him, they'll be in contention for a top draft pick. I think Tampa is aiming for the top draft pick.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Read the comments. Guess who @patsfan4lifedynasty is? I'll give you 3 guess but the first 2 don't count.
Don’t think he/she is a Pats fan. Looks like a troll based on its posting history there.

News Flash: Media guy paid to stir **** up stirs **** up, film at 11!

I mean, honestly, this is one media guy quoting other media guys, and telling you to ignore what the central figure in the story himself is saying.

If your ******** detector isn't going off on this one, you really have to have your head checked out.

Read the comments. Guess who @patsfan4lifedynasty is? I'll give you 3 guesses but the first 2 don't count.
touchback6 = Chris Stevenson or whatever his name is now on here. 100%.

The rumors of him going to Miami are really picking up steam.

I love the moderation on PFT.

Posts discussing football get deleted in moderation but trolling trash or off topic posts make it through again and again. Totally makes sense...

There was no magic left in 2022. Just a bunch of guys going through the motion including Brady. Don't blame him though, the team was bad. It started with bad drafting in 2021 and 2022. Then bad new head coach. Then injuries to key player. Equals hopeless situation.
pirate math => bad drafting so lets combine with bad coach => should be a positive.

didnt worrrrrk

The rumors of him going to Miami are really picking up steam.

Yep, steam, just like what comes off a giant pile of...

fun wtf GIF by Mauro Gatti

Brady should be considering Miami, San Francisco, and Las Vegas. And vice versa. All are good opportunities both ways. Seems unlikely the Miami rumors would have come out of the thin air. Something is going on behind the scenes. But it's still >50% that Brady is done.

I posted this in the dolphins cap thread:
You know, the other day, we’re talking just talking about (Tom) Brady. I said I 100% think that, you know, everything’s in play for this guy coming out of retirement, including Miami. I’ve talked to somebody close to the Miami situation down there. The door on Miami has been shut. So it won’t be the dolphins. I still think San Francisco is in play. Raiders still need a guy. I think Raiders would be fun, but we were just having fun with the Aaron Rodgers thing. But my commentary made it take off to a point where it’s over in London being talked about that went sort of viral here with the tweet NBC Sports Boston put out. But talked to somebody close to the Miami situation, not saying what side, but the Miami door is closed.
Scott Zolak: Door for Tom Brady to the Dolphins has been 'shut'

Zolak is pretty much an idiot, no?

Brady's probably done, regardless of Zolak talking out of both sides of his mouth, but Brady can still play, and given the right situation, he could put a few teams a lot closer to championship contention then they are now.
Zo is kind of a dope, but he's connected. I think he ran his mouth and then got told by someone "close to the situation" to shut his mouth.

I think it's relatively simple. If the Dolphins were scared off by Tua's concussion and decided to move on then Brady would be going there. They decided to sink or swim with Tua and so that's that.

I think it's relatively simple. If the Dolphins were scared off by Tua's concussion and decided to move on then Brady would be going there. They decided to sink or swim with Tua and so that's that.
Sticking with Tua is one of the more obviously stupid decisions I've ever seen a franchise make. I like the player but I hate his probable availability.

Sticking with Tua is one of the more obviously stupid decisions I've ever seen a franchise make. I like the player but I hate his probable availability.

They go SF way

Zo is kind of a dope, but he's connected. I think he ran his mouth and then got told by someone "close to the situation" to shut his mouth.
Either that, or he's just a dope who's good at making you think he's connected.

I mean, if he was so connected, how could he be so ****ing wrong about Brady to Miami?

Launches the story one day, admits it was wrong the second day? That's pretty ****ing wrong.

Simple, he never had any insider info, he saw that Eisen and Cowherd were making hay with the story, he decided to run with it.

That's what you do when you're a mediot with air waves to fill

Maybe next time you think he's connected, remember how this went down?

I mean stop overthinking this. Zo is inarguably connected, especially with the Brady camp. He’s also pretty dumb. Those things are not mutually exclusive.

I mean stop overthinking this. Zo is inarguably connected, especially with the Brady camp. He’s also pretty dumb. Those things are not mutually exclusive.
Heavy day drinking can make even a smart person say dumb things.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back