PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady unretirement speculation

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Look at #1. Hmm…

Brady needs to stop retiring during SB week. He knows he will want to play when March rolls around especially this year given he is a FA. He really just needs to take time and space before announcing anything ...

Brady needs to stop retiring during SB week. He knows he will want to play when March rolls around especially this year given he is a FA. He really just needs to take time and space before announcing anything ...
Its getting annoying.
I would love to see him play again but I don't think I can handle another Bucs 2022 season again that was really annoying.
Another part of me hopes he stays retired too. He deserves it

IF Tua definitive medical no go/high risk
THEN MIA in play; kids live there
ELSE stays retired
END

Needs to grow a Favre beard.

Still thought Tampa was a great spot for him. Maybe the door isn't closed on that yet?

Sighing Sigh GIF

Tom Brady is great. Love Tom Brady, grateful for everything he did here. He puts on a Dolphins uni?
dead to me GIF

Tommy Boy dispels unretirement speculation by revealing that he's gone all single 40 something cat lady.
“Anyone who thinks I have time to come back to the NFL has never adopted a 2 month old kitten for their daughter,” Brady tweeted.

Sighing Sigh GIF

Tom Brady is great. Love Tom Brady, grateful for everything he did here. He puts on a Dolphins uni?
dead to me GIF
Whenever I saw Brady playing in a Bucs uniform he wasn't the person I blamed for that and it wouldn't be any different if he was with the Dolphins. If the Pats didn't want him to end up in Miami or anywhere else then they should have kept him.

Tommy Boy dispels unretirement speculation by revealing that he's gone all single 40 something cat lady.
“Anyone who thinks I have time to come back to the NFL has never adopted a 2 month old kitten for their daughter,” Brady tweeted.
Shows how wrong so much of the speculation here and in the Boston BS sports talk world over the last year was.

All this dreck about Brady not able to give up football, living and dying for the completion, yada yada.

I think he's enjoying trolling all those sports talk assholes, showing them they are just breathing their own exhaust.

Remember one year ago the speech about not making that competitive commitment?

Like the Lord he came back after 40 days, but like the Lord it didn't last very long.

Remember on his podcast around Xmas time him saying his next retirement would be for good?

Remember how on Feb 1 he said this time it was for good?

So, we're going with an anonymous rumor being reported by Rich Eisen over all that?

Last edited:
Brady's very unserious answer the other day has got me wondering the what if,..

Come on Tua, stop being a **** blocker and get out of the way (and take care of your concussions). If you do, then we can see who is behind door #2 (again!).

Its getting annoying.
I would love to see him play again but I don't think I can handle another Bucs 2022 season again that was really annoying.
Another part of me hopes he stays retired too. He deserves it
There was no magic left in 2022. Just a bunch of guys going through the motion including Brady. Don't blame him though, the team was bad. It started with bad drafting in 2021 and 2022. Then bad new head coach. Then injuries to key player. Equals hopeless situation.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back