PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady To Produce And Appear In Movie About A Road Trip To Pats SB vs Falcons

Boomer B

In the Starting Line-Up
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Hopefully we get some scenes where Tom puts back on his Pats uniform. I wonder if he'll be able to get Bill to appear?

Tom Brady To Produce Road Trip Movie ’80 For Brady’ Starring Lily Tomlin, Jane Fonda, Rita Moreno And Sally Field​

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the now-retired football legend is set to produce and appear in a new road trip movie, "80 for Brady".

For his move to Hollywood, Brady is bringing along some big names, with Lily Tomlin, Jane Fonda, Rita Moreno and Sally Field set to star.

Directed by Kyle Marvin, the film will tell the story of four best friends who take a road trip to see the football star play in the 2017 Super Bowl.

Production on the film is set to start this spring.

My favorite player of all time in all of sports, but he can be corny with this being a prime example lol

Tom is such a natural in front of the camera. Add in those modern-day female stars and this can’t miss.

And by can’t miss I mean that this has the potential to be a top 10 all-time unwatchable train wreck.

Hopefully we get some scenes where Tom puts back on his Pats uniform. I wonder if he'll be able to get Bill to appear?

Tom Brady To Produce Road Trip Movie ’80 For Brady’ Starring Lily Tomlin, Jane Fonda, Rita Moreno And Sally Field​

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the now-retired football legend is set to produce and appear in a new road trip movie, "80 for Brady".

For his move to Hollywood, Brady is bringing along some big names, with Lily Tomlin, Jane Fonda, Rita Moreno and Sally Field set to star.

Directed by Kyle Marvin, the film will tell the story of four best friends who take a road trip to see the football star play in the 2017 Super Bowl.

Production on the film is set to start this spring.

Wait, are legitimately interested in this production or are you just f-ing with us?

Just what everyone wanted. A football based, geriatric road trip movie starring Lily Tomlin, Sally Field, Jane Fonda, and Rita Moreno! Who are they targeting with this movie?
1645663264092.gif

tv-ad-tom-brady-051016-youtube-ftr_18ph1iamzepz4zh385nx3ayoe.png

Just what everyone wanted. A football based, geriatric road trip movie starring Lily Tomlin, Sally Field, Jane Fonda, and Rita Moreno! Who are they targeting with this movie?
Lol, there's a few of us old timers still alive. More power to us. Don't worry. Barring tragedy you all will get there.

"Hey Alex.....I'm thinking of starring in geriatric road trip movie featuring my mother's favorite actresses from the 70's"
"Brilliant Tommy, you'll be the GOAT of Hollywood"
"Thanks buddy. The ideas are just flowing right now. Who knew I was so creative."

Why would you expect anything different? It's normal for sport stars to surround themselves with their contemporaries when working on a vanity project.

This is obviously just to troll Shanahan for not signing him 2 years ago :D

Wait, are legitimately interested in this production or are you just f-ing with us?
I'm not counting down the days until this film is released, but anything involving Tom and the Patriots I take interest in, especially if Tom does scenes with some ex-Pats players, coaches, or management. Would actually be pretty interested if it was a comedy with a younger cast. He should have got his buddies Affleck, Damon, and Walberg to do it.

He's making a movie about himself?

That's very...Mr. Burns

He's making a movie about himself?

That's very...Mr. Burns

Heck with that, I can't wait to see what characters Gisele and Guerrero will play.

I’d almost be more interested in watching a “Peyton Manning’s Greatest Commericals Marathon” than this movie. Eek.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back