PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady to have big say in Raiders next head coach.

Attaboy, Tommy!
simon cowell GIF

REPORT: #Patriots legend Tom Brady will have a big say in the #Raiders next coaching search, per the NY Post.
I would be lying if I I said I wasn’t bitter and jealous about this.
Are you doing your 2024 QB Scouting? Our next GM not named BB :mad: is depending on You. :)

Could this mean that Bill is the next Raiders coach?

Also, great players don't necessarily make good bosses. I would think he has to get experience first. Unless this is just a one time thing.

Whatever.

Tom has zero football administrative/front office/scouting experience.

At least Elway spent some time in the DEN front office before taking over.

Is he gonna trade 3 first round picks for Bill?

I don't know if this is a good thing. Look at Elway in Denver. His ability to select talent was mixed at best. What makes you a HOF QB doesn't mean you can be great at management and/or coaching.

lol Tom is going to pick offensive Coach.
Could be Harbaugh, could be Ben Johnson.

Whatever.

Really you could throw darts at a dart board blind folded and hit better than the current Patriots yes men brass. :rolleyes:

Whatever.

If Elway wasn't lucky enough to get Manning (and how often does a HOF QB become available?), Elway's tenure as GM would likely be considered a failure.

If Elway wasn't lucky enough to get Manning (and how often does a HOF QB become available?), Elway's tenure as GM would likely be considered a failure.
But it wasn't and he did land him.

Whatever.

Yeah, I am not so sure Tom's greatness on the field translates to the front office. I guess we will find out.

Be great if he hired Bill tho. You'd have a lot of guys here changing their tune pretty fast.
Sipping Tea Time GIF

Yeah, I am not so sure Tom's greatness on the field translates to the front office. I guess we will find out.

Be great if he hired Bill tho. You'd have a lot of guys here changing their tune pretty fast.
Sipping Tea Time GIF
I want Bill to retire.That franchise is a disaster

But it wasn't and he did land him.

He did land him, but are we going to call Tampa a smart organization because they landed Brady? Tampa was a bad team before Brady and a bad team after. Same with the Broncos for the most part. They get credit for getting their QB, but it is luck that a HOF QB becomes available.

He did land him, but are we going to call Tampa a smart organization because they landed Brady?
Yes, we are.

They spent a handful of years rounding out the roster with talent which was attractive and were in a favorable cap situation which allowed them to sign him.
Tampa was a bad team before Brady and a bad team after. Same with the Broncos for the most part. They get credit for getting their QB, but it is luck that a HOF QB becomes available.
They were opportunistic and got their QB but had a talented roster which maximized the ROI on said franchise QB.

Love Tom but I have no idea what his qualifications are here exactly.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back