PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady to have big say in Raiders next head coach.

Attaboy, Tommy!
simon cowell GIF

REPORT: #Patriots legend Tom Brady will have a big say in the #Raiders next coaching search, per the NY Post.
I would be lying if I I said I wasn’t bitter and jealous about this.
Are you doing your 2024 QB Scouting? Our next GM not named BB :mad: is depending on You. :)

Could this mean that Bill is the next Raiders coach?

Also, great players don't necessarily make good bosses. I would think he has to get experience first. Unless this is just a one time thing.

Whatever.

Tom has zero football administrative/front office/scouting experience.

At least Elway spent some time in the DEN front office before taking over.

Is he gonna trade 3 first round picks for Bill?

I don't know if this is a good thing. Look at Elway in Denver. His ability to select talent was mixed at best. What makes you a HOF QB doesn't mean you can be great at management and/or coaching.

lol Tom is going to pick offensive Coach.
Could be Harbaugh, could be Ben Johnson.

Whatever.

Really you could throw darts at a dart board blind folded and hit better than the current Patriots yes men brass. :rolleyes:

Whatever.

If Elway wasn't lucky enough to get Manning (and how often does a HOF QB become available?), Elway's tenure as GM would likely be considered a failure.

If Elway wasn't lucky enough to get Manning (and how often does a HOF QB become available?), Elway's tenure as GM would likely be considered a failure.
But it wasn't and he did land him.

Whatever.

Yeah, I am not so sure Tom's greatness on the field translates to the front office. I guess we will find out.

Be great if he hired Bill tho. You'd have a lot of guys here changing their tune pretty fast.
Sipping Tea Time GIF

Yeah, I am not so sure Tom's greatness on the field translates to the front office. I guess we will find out.

Be great if he hired Bill tho. You'd have a lot of guys here changing their tune pretty fast.
Sipping Tea Time GIF
I want Bill to retire.That franchise is a disaster

But it wasn't and he did land him.

He did land him, but are we going to call Tampa a smart organization because they landed Brady? Tampa was a bad team before Brady and a bad team after. Same with the Broncos for the most part. They get credit for getting their QB, but it is luck that a HOF QB becomes available.

He did land him, but are we going to call Tampa a smart organization because they landed Brady?
Yes, we are.

They spent a handful of years rounding out the roster with talent which was attractive and were in a favorable cap situation which allowed them to sign him.
Tampa was a bad team before Brady and a bad team after. Same with the Broncos for the most part. They get credit for getting their QB, but it is luck that a HOF QB becomes available.
They were opportunistic and got their QB but had a talented roster which maximized the ROI on said franchise QB.

Love Tom but I have no idea what his qualifications are here exactly.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back