Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

Maybe he'll play the next Bond too? His acting chops have gotten better, after all.

Oh, and just to get this thread back on track, IMO this deal signifies that Brady is definitely retiring after the 2017 season.

giphy.gif

The thing I really like about how TB12 leverages his personal brand is he seems to only lend it out being a pitchman for high-end stuff or items in which are perceived as premium products.

Meanwhile, Peyton pushes crappy pizza and insurance in which they never call people back.

The thing I really like about how TB12 leverages his personal brand is he seems to only lend it out being a pitchman for high-end stuff or items in which are perceived as premium products.

Meanwhile, Peyton pushes crappy pizza and insurance in which they never call people back.

I hear that they just send a couple of guys to your house and knock on your front door when you least expect it. Now THAT, my friend, is customer service!

i think what you mean to say is not high end stuff (as uggs certainly are not) but high quality and stuff he would actually use

uggs are good shoes (i gather, never had a pair) and a AM certainly is a good car, papa johns along w/ dominoes and pizza hut are the chains w/ the worst quality pizzas out there (dont get me wrong, i indulge occasionally myself)

It certainly is a sweet looking ride. Maybe this will be my powerball car....

if I played powerball

upload_2017-5-19_9-11-29.png

Hmmm... a $200,000 car? Well, the way I figure it, my computer is powered by a Tom Brady endorsed product... so I'm good. :)

I hear that they just send a couple of guys to your house and knock on your front door when you least expect it. Now THAT, my friend, is customer service!
"But, I didn't order 12 large pizzas..."

"Son, do you want to go to prison?"

"But, I didn't order 12 large pizzas..."

"Son, do you want to go to prison?"

"We just said you ordered 12 large pizzas"

"But I didn't"

"So we're liars? Is that what it is? You calling us liars?"

*Leans in through doorway*

Luxury branding....I get it. "Dare to be like me" or something like that.
Personally...I wish Brady would vanish like a ghost after his retirement and let his records speak for themselves. Selling "greatness" seems unnecessary for this family of extreme means.
Living in S. Florida while Marino transitioned to private life....it was disgusting. Every other commercial on TV down here featured Marino hawking some item.
Question: Does Brady shill for any local businesses/products in NE? Staying national at least maintains some dignity unlike Marino and his cheesy local pitches

"We just said you ordered 12 large pizzas"

"But I didn't"

"So we're liars? Is that what it is? You calling us liars?"

*Leans in through doorway*
"What do you want from me?"

"We just don't want to upset Huell...Huell what would keep you happy?"

"Dis mother****er buying these pizzas."

huell-and-kuby.jpg

Personally...I wish Brady would vanish like a ghost after his retirement and let his records speak for themselves. Selling "greatness" seems unnecessary for this family of extreme means.
Living in S. Florida while Marino transitioned to private life....it was disgusting. Every other commercial on TV down here featured Marino hawking some item.
Question: Does Brady shill for any local businesses/products in NE? Staying national at least maintains some dignity unlike Marino and his cheesy local pitches

Wasn't Marino broke though - I heard he lost a pile of money.

Brady only sticks to luxury items like uggs, under armour and aston martin.

"What do you want from me?"

"We just don't want to upset Huell...Huell what would keep you happy?"

"Dis mother****er buying these pizzas."

huell-and-kuby.jpg
Huell looks like he lost a ton of weight in BCS.

i think what you mean to say is not high end stuff (as uggs certainly are not) but high quality and stuff he would actually use

uggs are good shoes (i gather, never had a pair) and a AM certainly is a good car, papa johns along w/ dominoes and pizza hut are the chains w/ the worst quality pizzas out there (dont get me wrong, i indulge occasionally myself)

Uggs are NOT cheap.

Tom is definitely a man of the people. :rolleyes:

Is there anything he won't shill nowadays? Even Peyton Manning thinks he's hawking too much stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back