PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady posts thank you video

Status
Not open for further replies.
How quickly you have moved on enh? You and BB are peas in a pod. I mean you have even changed your picture? That is cold, cold.

Do you blame him? Brady was only here for 20 years and it was 14 months ago that he got his 6th SB ring for us.

You divorced us, Tom. We had some great years but it's over. Walk away and leave us alone.

That wasn't a divorce. That was an eviction.

I would never root against the Pats but it would be very interesting to see the reactions of all the Brady haters if the team went downhill without him.

Brady will regret leaving for Tampa Bay.
Yeah, definitely. Why throw to Evans and Godwin when you can throw to an over-30 Edelman and N’Keal Harry, who moves like he’s dragging two Panzer tanks on his ankles?

This may prove to be an unpopular opinion and despite my unabashed admiration for Brady and what he gave us Patriots fans, given the severity of what's going on around the world, I wish Brady would piss off and focus on his new team, Tampa Bay.
Weird how small people can be sometimes, right?

Pathetic. I am referring to the writer of the article. I blame one person for Brady not being here. Bill Belicheck.
He is the GM its his fault.He didn't want him here. I don't care what lie he tells. That's the truth.
Brady its ok, you don't have to say goodbye anymore. At least one patriot fan doesn't hate you for leaving. the rest of them do. Ungreatful, hateful SOBs. They said goodbye the minute the season ended.

Maybe Brady should have taken the Gronk route and left the team hanging.

Seeing the negative reaction to Brady by some fans is astounding to me. They didn't deserve him.

The GOAT posts thank you video and Patriots fans rush in to crap on him. Shameful. All those Boston sports media hacks were right about Patriots fans.

A player is only good or worthy of respect while he is in a Patriots uniform.
Pathetic. I am referring to the writer of the article. I blame one person for Brady not being here. Bill Belicheck.
He is the GM its his fault.He didn't want him here. I don't care what lie he tells. That's the truth.
Brady its ok, you don't have to say goodbye anymore. At least one patriot fan doesn't hate you for leaving. the rest of them do. Ungreatful, hateful SOBs. They said goodbye the minute the season ended.
True I'm not ashamed or sorry for it I'm a Patriots fan not a player fan.
I learned along time ago you can't be both.
I learned when Milloy,Slade,Coates,Clay,
Yeah, definitely. Why throw to Evans and Godwin when you can throw to an over-30 Edelman and N’Keal Harry, who moves like he’s dragging two Panzer tanks on his ankles?
I hope Harry surprises us id like to hear he loses like 15 pounds to work on his explosiveness

I agree but it puzzles me why anyone has hard feelings at all.

Just because he left? Because he was tired with Belichick after 20 years? I don’t see what crime he committed to receive any vitriol from any Patriots fan anywhere...ever. Some people act like he backstabbed us.

They're acting like jilted lovers. The problem is that their anger is misplaced. He wanted to finish his career here.

I'm thankful that Brady isn't more like PEDton.

I know circumstances were a little different but I didn’t remember the fivehead writing tributes to his old team weeks after the fact as a Bronco.

And I saw an LA times article saying pretty much the same thing so it’s been noticed. Time to move on Tom. Patriots didn’t leave you - you left us.

I know circumstances were a little different but I didn’t remember the fivehead writing tributes to his old team weeks after the fact as a Bronco.

And I saw an LA times article saying pretty much the same thing so it’s been noticed. Time to move on Tom. Patriots didn’t leave you - you left us.
Peyton didn't have close to the amount of success with the Colts compared to what Brady did here. 9 Super Bowl appearances, 6 wins, VS 2 appearances and 1 win.

It's a free country... For free agents. And free thinkers and positive spinners. But don't forget the happy endings.. :D we shall see...:cool:

Peyton didn't have close to the amount of success with the Colts compared to what Brady did here. 9 Super Bowl appearances, 6 wins, VS 2 appearances and 1 win.

Right, he should of wrote an apology to the Colts fans.

This idea that the Patriots did not want Tom back and "forced him out" is highly debatable. Tom's team let it leak to ESPN 1 month before free agency started that he would not return to the patriots.
The Patriots told Tom to come to them with an offer and propose a deal. Tom decided he wanted a fresh start and wanted to show the world that he is not a "system QB" and join a team with a more user friendly coach and better weapons. 100% his right to do so...but lets not make TB12 to be this martyr who was forced out against his will. He wanted to move on and the Patriots wanted to allow him to do so.

The omission of BB in his thank you post is of course his right and he may feel justified. It is sad to see from a Patriot's fan perspective. Obviously the bad blood and hard feelings toward BB were real and 100% correct. Someday I hope they both open up and share details in their post hall of fame autobiographies.

Totally, because Lord knows that having two elite receivers guarantees team success in the NFL. And Brady is all about team. Or was.

PS.
Evans official 40 time at combine: 4.53
Bench: 12 reps (hahahaha)
Vert leap: 37 inches

Harry official 40 time at combine: 4.53
Bench: 27 reps!
Vert leap: 38.5 inches

So many posters on this board are writing off Harry after last year, which is idiotic, when you consider all of the factors that went against him as a rookie (including his rookie-hating quarterback). I'm not saying that he will dominate like Evans but I will curious to see how many of you will man up and admit that you were wrong, if he shows this year why he was a first round pick.

I think he's going overboard with the goodbyes because he wants to make absolutely sure he doesn't come off as unsentimental to the fans.

Plus he's cooped up in his house like the rest of us and has too much time on his hands.
Pfft. He's sitting on some private beach somewhere with the kids and his super model wife.

I'm not bitter, just moved on. I get it, you left. Stop with the long goodbyes. You made your decision, live with it.

I don't remember Brady ever tea-bagging a young woman and paying her off to be silent, or joking about it later with dear old dad in a book, or throwing his teammates under the bus, or taking a banned substance and blaming his wife, or sending thugs over to strong-arm a witness to keep silent, or choreographing a celebration for a personal record. Like I said, thank God Brady is no Manning.

As for the nonsense that Brady left on his own accord, you have no idea how that went down. The only people who know for sure are Brady, Kraft and Belidick.

The kid played for the Pats for 20 years and in his last 6 years led the team to 5 conference titles and 3 Lombardis, and some of the fans he's thanking are telling him to get lost.

I don't remember Brady ever tea-bagging a young woman and paying her off to be silent, or joking about it later with dear old dad in a book, or throwing his teammates under the bus, or taking a banned substance and blaming his wife, or sending thugs over to strong-arm a witness to keep silent, or choreographing a celebration for a personal record. Like I said, thank God Brady is no Manning.

As for the nonsense that Brady left on his own accord, you have no idea how that went down. The only people who know for sure are Brady, Kraft and Belidick.

He left on his own accord. No doubt whatsoever about it.

Totally, because Lord knows that having two elite receivers guarantees team success in the NFL. And Brady is all about team. Or was.

PS.
Evans official 40 time at combine: 4.53
Bench: 12 reps (hahahaha)
Vert leap: 37 inches

Harry official 40 time at combine: 4.53
Bench: 27 reps!
Vert leap: 38.5 inches

So many posters on this board are writing off Harry after last year, which is idiotic, when you consider all of the factors that went against him as a rookie (including his rookie-hating quarterback). I'm not saying that he will dominate like Evans but I will curious to see how many of you will man up and admit that you were wrong, if he shows this year why he was a first round pick.

Harry's problem in college was getting separation. That's why his highlights are him high pointing the ball while being blanketed. Harry's problem so far in the NFL was getting separation. That may change, it might not. But comparing him to Evans is making me wonder if you had a bottle of bourbon for breakfast. Other that that? Excellent take. The Bucs weapons **** all over our's in 2020. If that weren't true, the GOAT likely would have stayed. But this is a cash-strapped team without a whole lot of talent right now.

If Harry balls out, I have no problem admitting I was wrong. I hope to be wrong.

Maybe Brady should have taken the Gronk route and left the team hanging.

Seeing the negative reaction to Brady by some fans is astounding to me. They didn't deserve him.
No they didn’t, and they are in for a rude awakening when Brady’s getting highlights on a stacked offense all year while the Pats are irrelevant for a bridge season

They're acting like jilted lovers. The problem is that their anger is misplaced. He wanted to finish his career here.
They are trashing him because he’s the one who isn’t here. This is like having a sibling who marries and awesome person that the family loves and then 20 years later your sibling acts like they are over them and gives them the hint that the relationship is on ice. So they are mature and just let it end. Then you and the family act petty and jilted because she didn’t put up with your siblings bad behavior more and grovel to stay.

Brady signed a two year 25 million dollar deal heavily laced with incentives. That’s not an absurd contract for an above average starter in this league much less Brady who was the only decent thing we had on offense. The front office didn’t do the bare minimum to keep it reasonable and someone else was more than willing to on top of a much better situation.

The team moved on and Tom took the hint and didn’t debase himself by taking much less then he deserved to stink around

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft