PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady posts thank you video

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Link

That’s cool and all but how much longer is he going to look back and say goodbye - I mean it is already several weeks after he made it official and most of us including me have accepted it and moved on. If I’m a Buc fan I’d want this guy focused ahead not looking back. I don’t remember Fivehead doing anything like this weeks after the fact.

He's like the girl that says she needs to do what's best for her and leaves.
Then is constantly sending you photos and talking to you about problems with the new guy and bring up all the fun you had together.

Pats Nation and Tom need to move on.
Its not fair to Jarret right now.

Reactions: sb1
He's like the girl that says she needs to do what's best for her and leaves.
Then is constantly sending you photos and talking to you about problems with the new guy and bring up all the fun you had together.

Pats Nation and Tom need to move on.
Its not fair to Jarret right now.
How quickly you have moved on enh? You and BB are peas in a pod. I mean you have even changed your picture? That is cold, cold.

Brady will regret leaving for Tampa Bay.

Link

That’s cool and all but how much longer is he going to look back and say goodbye - I mean it is already several weeks after he made it official and most of us including me have accepted it and moved on. If I’m a Buc fan I’d want this guy focused ahead not looking back. I don’t remember Fivehead doing anything like this weeks after the fact.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Oh wait...it's you. Dude, just give it up.

You divorced us, Tom. We had some great years but it's over. Walk away and leave us alone.

You divorced us, Tom. We had some great years but it's over. Walk away and leave us alone.
....and I kind of feel like the kid left to cope with my parents splitting up. Im not going to lie, looks like shared custody to me. One parent in the AFC, one in the NFC. Dont know how I'll get along with my new brothers and sisters though

Brady will regret leaving for Tampa Bay.
Saving this post for when TB is in the Super Bowl and the Pats are knocked out in the wild card game (at best).

It is delusional to think the Pats will be better over the next two seasons than Tampa. Unless Stidham is the second coming.

Saving this post for when TB is in the Super Bowl and the Pats are knocked out in the wild card game (at best).

It is delusional to think the Pats will be better over the next two seasons than Tampa. Unless Stidham is the second coming.

Or Brady really hits the cliff, not the imaginary one kellerman keeps talking about.

There won’t be a “when” imo.

Don’t get me wrong it’s a nice message... but the time for this stuff has already past its best before date. Move on already. I have.

Love Tom, but the lack of a 'thank you' for Belichick is petty bullsh*t ... precisely the reason this 'thank you/going away' content should be avoided so soon after the move.

To not thank the guy who built teams that helped you win 6 Super Bowls -- 6 Super Bowls that you could not have won on your own -- is unbelievable. Literally unbelievable, in the true sense of the word.

Send out a general written 'thank you' to the organization, Kraft, Belichick, teammates, fans, and leave it at that. Save the rest for 5 years from now when you retire a Patriot.

Reactions: sb1
Love Tom, but the lack of a 'thank you' for Belichick is petty bullsh*t ... precisely the reason this 'thank you/going away' content should be avoided so soon after the move.

To not thank the guy who built teams that helped you win 6 Super Bowls -- 6 Super Bowls that you could not have won on your own -- is unbelievable. Literally unbelievable, in the true sense of the word.

Send out a general written 'thank you' to the organization, Kraft, Belichick, teammates, fans, and leave it at that. Save the rest for 5 years from now when you retire a Patriot.

BB shoved him out. Tom is understandably peeved about it. All divorces/breakups are somewhat acrimonious no matter how civil.

Don’t get me wrong it’s a nice message... but the time for this stuff has already past its best before date. Move on already. I have.

Then why draw attention, and start a new thread about it?

Then why draw attention, and start a new thread about it?

Same reason as any article. Relevant to the Patriots and worth commenting on.

cmon , really..? I think he divorced mcD and the stale offense being spit out for the entire season. Brady gave up on the jr. OC that was propped up by Belichick and Brady for 15 years.

And then he went to Florida for the senior tour semi retirement ... Since he's not stupid. :cool:

Was that voice Matt Slater ? He's got a cool speech voice

Completely agree. I was amazed that a guy that I always thought would take the high road and always looked for the positive and supposedly was all about staying classy.....took the low road and disrespected BB. I do not care about whether you had a beef with him or not...you were together for 20 years with 6 rings...and he deserved some recognition.
I know BB is a difficult dude and frankly not that likable...and he must have done something which pissed off Brady...but come on Tom...take the high road here and don't leave on a sour note with your HOF coach.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing