Patriots Nation
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
due to left shoulder injury ! heard in sports hub

time to worry ? lingering from the miami game ? what gives

Last edited:
panicbutton.jpg

32de6192-cbc2-4411-a557-3bb23453e19a.jpg

I dont think there's somthing to be worried about.

BB gives Brady practices off during the season.

I'm more worried that Hernandez and Solder were both limited with concussions being the listed reason.

some one's gotta do it ! :D I will not be surprised at all if he undergoes a procedure in off season after hoisting the next lombardy trophy with his left hand ...

Those things are heavy, I heard ;)

Last edited:
If that's how he plays with this injury maybe he should hurt his left shoulder more often

I'm more worried that Hernandez and Solder were both limited with concussions being the listed reason.

They wouldn't even be practicing at all if it was something to be real worried about. Probably just being very precautionary in this new NFL. Hernandez said he was fine and good to go.

They wouldn't even be practicing at all if it was something to be real worried about. Probably just being very precautionary in this new NFL. Hernandez said he was fine and good to go.

Agree with this, if there were any known lingering issues, they wouldn't put them on the practice field, even for stretches, IMO.

Didn't he miss practice last week too?

This is a non-issue.

Trey Wingo just said on NFL Live TFB missed the entire practice.

WHAT?!?!

Trey Wingo just said on NFL Live TFB missed the entire practice.

WHAT?!?!
He spoke at the presser today. He's fine. Relax. It's just his usual Wednesday rest day and BB playing with the media and injury report. Calm down.

Ah, fandom - nowhere else does the condition of a million stomachs depend on one shoulder :p

He spoke at the presser today. He's fine. Relax. It's just his usual Wednesday rest day and BB playing with the media and injury report. Calm down.

Oh ok cool, I know BB gives him rest and he misses parts of it but didn't know all of practice.

I hope he doesn't have another slow start because his shoulder is bothering him again.

And BB playing with the fans, :cool:... Relax guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST