PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady non-handshakes in SB losses....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince actually walked that back in an interview after he had left the packers. TB shook a few hands then when it got crazy down on the field he left, I heard him say after another loss it's the winning teams time to celebrate on the field. I know Giselle tweeted congrats.

TY for the information.

Good for Brady but my point still stands.

Brady manned up and faced the media. There’s another photo of him being consoled by Gisele. That’s taking a tough loss hard.

Cam Newton (rightfully) got roasted for pouting and walking out of the presser. That’s being a sore loser.

Someone help me out here, I do not remember this *********** hand shake routine when I was a kid, in the 60s and 70s. How these guys even get interviewed after a game is beyond me.

Thank goodness we could have this crucially important thread about which specific players' hands Brady shook after the Super Bowl.

Isn’t that the same thing?
Thank goodness we could have this crucially important thread about which specific players' hands Brady shook after the Super Bowl.
well on face value it does look bad as he has shaken hands when he has won, not when he has lost. That’s all. Not a huge deal but something I feel odd.

It's a nice break from the Malcolm Butler theories.

Bad angle: Well, you gotta show sportsmanship.

Good angle: I'm "happy" that even after all these years, these SB losses crush him and he hasn't lost an ounce of his drive

Overall, he obviously should, but it's not something that offends me that much

This gets better by the minute...WTF...

There’s a photo of Brady shaking some Eagle player’s hand immediately after the game ended. Couldn’t tell who it was.

Who knows why he missed out on Foles. Maybe he didn’t see him right away and felt it was better not to hang around and let the new champs enjoy the moment. Maybe he will do what Manning did and call or text Foles later.

Couldn’t care less to be honest.
I don’t care at all. Just win.

Brady manned up and faced the media. There’s another photo of him being consoled by Gisele. That’s taking a tough loss hard.

Cam Newton (rightfully) got roasted for pouting and walking out of the presser. That’s being a sore loser.
Larry Bird said “show me a good loser and I will show you a loser”

I heard he wasn’t smiling either. That’s so rude.
Like it or not - it matters to people. Especially old school folks. I think Brady is as classy as they come but sometimes optics do matter. People do look at your demeanor when you lose.

gettyimages-914355360.jpg

Edit: Ertz?
^ this post ought to end this thread

Like it or not - it matters to people. Especially old school folks. I think Brady is as classy as they come but sometimes optics do matter. People do look at your demeanor when you lose.

Oh absolutely, I’m sure the people who were upset that ke kisses his kids were outraged. Couple that with not smiling and refusing to retire when he clearly sucks and I think a long suspension is clearly warranted.

I have to say, that was Brady’s 8th Stanley Cup final, he should know better by now, no Lady Bing for him,

There are all kinds of ways to be a poor loser, like Jim Harbaugh for example, who will look for any excuse but the fact his team didn't play well enough to win. Brady doesn't do that.

I believe he didn’t shake hands yesterday with Foles. Is it true that in all the 3 SB losses he didn’t shake the opposing QBs hand? I love Brady to death but wanted to know if this is true and if so.....why doesn’t he?

I think he does it after the trophy celebration, privately. Just a guess. I know bb sometimes seeks out players around the locker rooms off camera to avoid the nosy media. Brady may do the same. It has to be somewhat annoying seeing people get in your way, blocking you even getting the other qb, especially if you are brady. I have no doubts he makes an effort to seek them out privately away from cameras as much as possible.

Show me a good loser and I’ll show you a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back